What's new

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Donator
TheProKilla said:
Are we suppose to roleplay lag slams? Even if the player is not aware of it?
And this isn't exactly how it happened either i was behind him and he lagged back and hit me off of my bike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIzldeNmGg

That is truly a good question. Sadly most of the times players just straight up lie about Lag Slams in order to void the scenario, but the best advice I could give you is to roleplay it even if it was just lag.

After all there's nothing the staff can do about the lag, so in order to show good sport you should roleplay the accidents that happen for any reason, this way you'll enforce actual roleplay, which is also very important to our dear SACFD, and I bet they'd love to roleplay thoroughly with you.

To wrap this up, yes, you should RP it, or else, if you have valid proof and everything you could contact an admin, make a refund request and get your car fixed and spend about 4-5 hours to void it. But roleplaying it might turn out to be more fun if you give medical RP a chance (even as a victim there's a lot... A LOT to roleplay, and even more to learn, why not give FD a challange?!

I'm sorry for going off topic, but I suppose that I'll have to expand on why I'm saying you should do it. Cheers!

Also if the player didn't notice you could PM him. There's always a way.

Lyricist

Donator
Well i got ajailed for not roleplaying one, and the officer didn't even know so i just decided to void it as i know that no one roleplays lag slams yes so i didn't contact him about it

Ecko

Donator
TheProKilla said:
Well i got ajailed for not roleplaying one, and the officer didn't even know so i just decided to void it as i know that no one roleplays lag slams yes so i didn't contact him about it

Well, maybe doing what everyone else does isn't the best option, have you ever thought about that ? As I previously stated, I know that the whole thing is pretty boring when it comes to medical RP for most of the players, but once again, regardless of what other people do, I suggest that you try out medical roleplay and check how it is when you put some interest into it.

But, after all it's your choice. You could roleplay the accidents and play by the rules, or try out your luck and get a few stains on your admin record.

Is there anything else I could help you with ?

Yesterday i had the same situation, the driver of the car said that he have lags, but i said this is roleplay server, we need to roleplay. So you will get the answer. :dancer:

Ecko

Donator
Good to see that our newer players are taking initiative and walk into the right direction.

On the other hand, I will just assume that my assistance is no longer needed here. I will lock and archive this thread, feel free to pm me in case you have any other question on this specific matter.

Have fun now!

Status
Not open for further replies.