What's new

Question related to my old character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Zeppelin

Bronze Member
So, I was looking at my old SAMP pictures and I ran across playing this server like two or three years ago, one of my characters name was Achilles_Hayes so I'm wondering is there any way I can merge that character into this MA? I used to have a MA before, obviously, but I can't remember it at all? This is not obligatory or anything, I'm totally satisfied with this character I'm roleplaying at the moment, just asking if it's possible, would be kinda cool. :mrgreen:

B!shop

Retired Admin
[Management] Question related to my old character(s)

Tagging for Management.

Codac

Donator
Re: [Management] Question related to my old character(s)

Management isn't needed for this.

When you go to your master account, you can create a new character. From there, it should ask you if you if you want to add an old character from before the Master Account system was added. Have you tried using that to see if you can link your character to your MA?

Mr.Zeppelin

Bronze Member
When I try to link it up an error shows up saying:

500 - Internal Server Error
What does this mean?

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

This is kinda embarrassing. Please contact staff if the issue persists.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
If the character is already associated with a Master Account then you won't be able to import it (for obvious reasons). And the account you mentioned is indeed associated with a MA (Robbie_Brown), so I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.