What's new

Question About the RV Like Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RC:RP Community, I would like to ask something. Is it possible to buy an RV ( Motor Home) And enter it's interior? Do they have interior?

Abdulaziz

Gold Member
They do have an interior and you can enter the interior, however I'm not sure if the RV is a donator vehicle or not.

EDIT: You can buy the journey, it's not a donor vehicle.

Abdulaziz

Gold Member
There is three type of drugs on the server currently; those being weed, moonshine and cocaine.
You need a house to grow weed, for the other two drugs you need to be in a illegal official faction to be able to obtain them.

And 2 more questions. If I get the chance to buy a house, Whenever I leave the server, Will I spawn on it. And Is The RV Vehicle Considered as house, Will I spawn on it everytime I leave? And how much is the average cost of an RV?

Abdulaziz

Gold Member
You can choose to spawn in your house if you wish (/changespawn), A brand new journey costs $150.000. textNo, you can't spawn inside your journey because it disappears when you /logout or leave the server, meaning it won't be there when you login into the server next time, hence why you can't spawn inside it. Apparently you can :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.