[Question] About the robbery limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Cole Anderson
IG Faction
Civilian
So few minutes ago , a stranger proceeded to rob me , and took 2 grands in my wallet ( and an armour worth 5 grands , and a camera) and after that he forced me to go to the ATM machine to take another 5 grands - the limit of the ATM - so my questions are :

- Does the robbery limit (50k) include the money i've in bank ? or is it inclusive only to the money at my pocket only ? ** noting that it was a normal robbery , then he acompained me to the ATM without mentioning in the /do or /me that he's kidnapping me **
- Could he force me to give him my car if it was worth less than 50 grands ?
- Valuable items (like the armour + briefcase) count in the total robbery limit or only cash count ?
- In this case what should i do if im sure that he's abusing the gameplay and trying to rob me of my bank credit ?

Thanks in advance

Desiner

Silver Member
IG Name
Jack Madison
IG Faction
SACFD
Hello danger9,

The robbery limit is indeed 50k including the 5k you can be forced to take out of your bank. The robber is not allowed to steal your vehicle without your permission.

I'm not sure about the armour value, hopefully an admin or helper can help you with this.

IG Name
Cole Anderson
IG Faction
Civilian
Okay , next time I'll give him the 5k out of my ATM

thanks for the reply :)

ryan

Donator
Hi danger9,

I'm glad your question was answered, we're always here if you require any further help! :)

L&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.