What's new

Question about rule 2 (marketplace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Helper
"Please provide a screenshot of proof, as per Rule Two of the Marketplace Rules."

Why's this needed? I've seen it's been heavily enforced lately. Why is it SO important to have, why would anyone post something it's not theirs.

Alin Avram

Gold Member
"Please provide a screenshot of proof, as per Rule Two of the Marketplace Rules."

Why's this needed? I've seen it's been heavily enforced lately. Why is it SO important to have, why would anyone post something it's not theirs.

Edward

Helper
This:

Is the answer to this:
well, the bidding keeps going if the guy doesn't have the said property, admins can just ban them. Idk.

Plus I've never seen somebody posting something on the marketplace that's not theirs, if that's what Witting means.

Matty

Donator
well, the bidding keeps going if the guy doesn't have the said property, admins can just ban them. Idk.

Plus I've never seen somebody posting something on the marketplace that's not theirs, if that's what Witting means.

Because the rule is in place to avoid people from posting something that isn't theirs, that's probably why people haven't posted something that isn't theirs. It's literally a 5 second thing to post a screenshot.

Nemesis_

Silver Member
Because the rule is in place to avoid people from posting something that isn't theirs, that's probably why people haven't posted something that isn't theirs. It's literally a 5 second thing to post a screenshot.

whats stopping me from taking a picture of someone else's property and acting like its mine?

the rule doesnt prevent this, its just useless lol

Edward

Helper
Most of my time on RC RP I haven't seen this rule enforced and no1 has ever posted something that isn't theirs. Plus this:

whats stopping me from taking a picture of someone else's property and acting like its mine?

the rule doesnt prevent this, its just useless lol

.stephen

Retired Admin
What's this topic exactly? A suggestion to remove the said rule or just a question about it - if so please let me know when you've got the answer you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.