What's new

Question about "Hitmen '.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusive Man

Donator
Question about "Hitmen '.

I know who they are OOCLY, They advertise about getting rid of Pest,But when you do the command,Do you got to go talk to them or Will they automatically go after the Guy you want gone?

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Re: Question about "Hitmen '.

I may be wrong about this but..
It's mostly possible that they come into contact with the person that placed the hit on someone. They sometimes have a picture, which can be compared with everyone in certain areas - and is uploaded onto the Hitman's phone. All of the hits are properly RP'd.

James Reed

Donator

Jed said:
I may be wrong about this but..
It's mostly possible that they come into contact with the person that placed the hit on someone. They sometimes have a picture, which can be compared with everyone in certain areas - and is uploaded onto the Hitman's phone. All of the hits are properly RP'd.
Theres your better answer; :D

Tommy Donnely

We get the following information about our contract:
-Name (Including N/C's so don't go OOCly suddenly over phone "How you know me, I got N/C omg you MG))"
-Picture

Sometimes, but rarely we find the person that put the contract on somebody to ask him for information, I myself did that a couple of times in the beggining, but I perfer doing everything unseen, in a dark place with no witnesses.
-NOTE: It's not DM if you witnessed an assassination of target and you get killed by hitman, you were the witness, you saw too much. It ain't DM it's more like RP to me.

Number and stuff like faction, rank etc. we have to find out on our own.
So we put pretty much of effort in completing one hit.

Soon a /call 123 command will be added, wich will be more RP than /contract, It will be like Pest Elemination Co. Hotline, where you can check how is your contract going by calling 123 and pressin 2 (I think).
So new contract system will be much RP.

Got any more questions, ask here? But don't make them like "How to be Hitman", "Who is leader, tell me I wont MG I swear", "Can I be Hitman I got a lot of Hitman expirience", questions like that will be ignored.

EDIT: I sudggest you if you find the Hitman's name OOCly, do not bother over PM to join Hitman Agency or for tips, you will get "Permanentley Denined".

Illusive Man

Donator

Ok tommy,A few questions.
1.What if we find out the Hitman's name ICLY?Will we be Exterminated or Killed?
2.How many HQ's do Hitmen have?

Btw,Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.