What's new

-Project Save RCRP-

Mark

Banned
-Project Save RCRP-
List of things Me and Decoy are showing Alec to fix into the server , Great Updates , Bad Updates ( For Fail Rpers ) and Just Overall Updates
These updates will be good to the overall server and the people in it.
I'll keep you listed to see what is coming and what is not coming .

Btw : I made the name myself so if you don't like it , Free Off.

Project Save Red County Roleplay List

• New rules towards the server and the forums, and enforcing them , Admins being able to control other hacker's getting in and noob's abusing everything

• New Admins / Clearing up inactive / too busy for the server kind .

• Clearing the server , Therefore making it harder to earn cash , Making people actually do more work like in real life

• Admins not allowing player's to use any type of third party software's or any kind of softwares to boost there advantages , Yes it's pretty obvious when your cheating.

• Real Rp Job's some of the job's just aren't working people are too lazy to do work and beg for money.

• No getting cash when donating , Real roleplaying server's don't give cash for people playing , If they did then other server's will lose player's .

These are problem's Me , Decoy , And Alec talked about ..
Me and Decoy will set up a plan about how to fix these and get us some player's back in the database.
Also these are just some not all of them , We didn't get into everything But we will.

Thank you for viewing this .​

Icy

Gold Member
MarkSetter said:
Thank you , Gotta take out these noobs out these server yo.
Dude, I like how in my Assistant-suggestion, people(and I'm not sure if you're on of them) said that the noobs was no problem and we'd be fine. But I completely agree.

I like your suggestions, however I don't want a server cleanup(loosing houses and bizzes) because some people, like me, actually worked hard for it. I'm all for a car cleanup though.

/support, Mark

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Icy_Blight said:
MarkSetter said:
Thank you , Gotta take out these noobs out these server yo.
Dude, I like how in my Assistant-suggestion, people(and I'm not sure if you're on of them) said that the noobs was no problem and we'd be fine. But I completely agree.

I like your suggestions, however I don't want a server cleanup(loosing houses and bizzes) because some people, like me, actually worked hard for it. I'm all for a car cleanup though.

/support, Mark
Same here. There should be the /secure command again. All active players can /secure their house,bizzes,vehicles again and then all the rest shoud be resetted.

Greez,
Major Mugel

Belgier

Donator
O shit, not my money, I worked for it xd However, since this topic, I like you Mark Setter, and who ever thought that was going to happen xd

Matt Grendal

Bronze Member
i /support but i think donaters should still get some ingame stuff for helping the server, its the right thing to do.

Skypo

Silver Member
Finally. Someone with the time to make up a plan. Great job. I fully support this. If its done please PM it to me too so i can check all the details and prepare myself and my faction. ;)