What's new

processing payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneko

Diamond Member
was chillin here at the hospital. showed here and there about my condition to some of my friends from the faction on how im doing and i was like why not i contribute something so i finna bust some cash on my recently unbanned paypal account after 5 years of struggling to wait for it to get unbanned and now i wanna donate.

now the thing is it says the payments cant be processed and i tried day and night to see the perfect opportunity to do it

so.. help a brudda out

3J3Dh9z.png

Cacksii

Retired Admin
There might be an issue with your PayPal account. I ran into the same issue about a year ago because there was an issue with the card I was using. I had to go to the bank and get a new card.

Moneko

Diamond Member
I googled a little and it seems that changing browser or clearing your cookies might fix the problem.

tried and it somehow failed. i even used firefox.

There might be an issue with your PayPal account. I ran into the same issue about a year ago because there was an issue with the card I was using. I had to go to the bank and get a new card.

there was and its now unbanned so i dont see why i cant use it.

Kaos

Retired Admin
tried and it somehow failed. i even used firefox.

there was and its now unbanned so i dont see why i cant use it.
Do it as a guest. You would just have to enter your card information.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Do it as a guest. You would just have to enter your card information.

the problem is im using paymaya to do transactions. paymaya is an online transaction here in my country and it doesnt have PIN number cuz its a virtual card. my actual card is not with me cuz cmon im in the hospital so i use paymaya to do transactions connected to paypal and that means i cant donate as guest cuz the card it shows doesnt have a PIN idk why.

Moneko

Diamond Member
upon trying a different method of not logging in to my paypal and pay as a guest, it really doesnt allow me to make the transactions and im left out with no choice but to give it up. ty for the help yall.

NrWEbHx.png

req. to lock this.

Kaos

Retired Admin
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

(OP contacted me on discord and asked that I lock this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.