What's new

Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

Hi guys, I have a problem. So, I have 3 samps, 0.3.7, 0.3.7 R4, 0.3.7 DL(The one needed to play in RCRP). When I play with the 0.3.7 one I don't have any problems. But when I try to play with the 0.3.7 R4 or 0.3.7 DL ones, everybody is super slowly walking. And I have this problem with every server when I use the R4/3/2 Samp and the 0.3.7 DL samp. If you can't imagine it, just try to walk in samp but not by holding W, by pressing it super fast like: "W W W W... ". And it's really annoying. I don't have this problem only with the 0.3.7 version. BTW This is happening only on foot, not by car. It's very strange and I don't know why. I tried to search in some forums but I don't know what it is. Is it called lagging, and etc, I don't know, Thank you all, have a nice day.

Ghosty

Here is a link to a hidden video. Don't pay attention to me, I am lagging because of the recording process also don't pay attention to the server, I am playing there till my application is accepted

Crepz

Donator
Have you tried to reinstall a fresh GTA directory? Maybe update your GPU drivers if you're able to as well.

Ghosty

Have you tried to reinstall a fresh GTA directory? Maybe update your GPU drivers if you're able to as well.
I reinstalled the game and now I can't even join a server. It instantly crashes

klaus.

Head of Complaints
Lead Administrator
Regarding the walking problem, its cos of the crashes.asi. The one you are using rn isn't compatible with 0.3DL.

Other than that, your PC might be a factor as well but idk. Remove the crashes.asi to fix the walking problem.

Reactions: BQU

Ghosty

Regarding the walking problem, its cos of the crashes.asi. The one you are using rn isn't compatible with 0.3DL.

Other than that, your PC might be a factor as well but idk. Remove the crashes.asi to fix the walking problem.
Bro thank you.. that was the only thing that worked... I am so Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.