What's new

Problem with donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teodora

Donator
So basically, I haven't used my paypal for a while but earlier I was able to send payments with it and it was okay, so I wanted to donate on RC-RP for the first option that's for 5 dollars. A friend of mine sent me 5 euros on paypal but I think paypal automatically makes the convertion from euros to dollars. But now there seems to an issue, basically this showed when I clicked on the "donate now" button:

5IRwwg3.png

I don't know why it separated them on dollars and euros. He sent me 6 euros, so it would be all 5 dollars together? Not sure if I explained this properly. Can I send the donation like this in order to receive the first packet for 5$? Will it properly arrive to the red county paypal like this?

When he sent it, he sent it on euros:

image0.png

But it shows as dollars in my paypal on the first picture because I had 0,54 dollars from before, before he sent it to me.

Now what can I do regarding this? My concern is because it separates the currencies and the RC-RP first donation packet is 5$ in dollars. I remember earlier it used to be 5 pounds. These currencies confuse me as I'm foreign, so please if someone can explain it to me and tell me whether it's safe to just do this payment. Thank you in advance.

Arky

Retired Admin
It should all convert over when you pay, as long as they amount totals to 5 dollars, then you should be good.

Teodora

Donator
Yes it happend that way, thank you Arky. I received help on the discord as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.