What's new

Problem in application with IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

breezesamp

Hi there, my application (ID:236792) was rejected for sharing my IP with another player, it turns out it's my OOC brother but we never reported this, I need urgent help from a support member. My MA is Mugsy and my brother's is zyroon, we are from Spain, from the center.

Witting

Donator
If your brother is already accepted on the server, he will need to make the support ticket regarding 2 MAs on the same IP.

breezesamp

If your brother is already accepted on the server, he will need to make the support ticket regarding 2 MAs on the same IP.
I told you my problem by way of a discord and you said you would help me. Is there no other solution?

Witting

Donator
I told you my problem by way of a discord and you said you would help me. Is there no other solution?

Yes the solution is to have your brother post a support ticketing explaining the use of two MAs on one IP. Messaging administrators on discord 9 times out of 10 achieves nothing. I dont tend to keep up with them so much. What was it you said?

breezesamp

Yes the solution is to have your brother post a support ticketing explaining the use of two MAs on one IP. Messaging administrators on discord 9 times out of 10 achieves nothing. I dont tend to keep up with them so much. What was it you said?
Okay, so he has to write a ticket explaining everything and they'll accept my application? It's unfair that he has to do it again because of this simple mistake that he didn't know about.

Witting

Donator
Okay, so he has to write a ticket explaining everything and they'll accept my application? It's unfair that he has to do it again because of this simple mistake that he didn't know about.

Yes. This is how it works if you want to play with two machines on one IP address. Did he post a support ticket previously for it?

breezesamp

Yes. This is how it works if you want to play with two machines on one IP address. Did he post a support ticket previously for it?
No, previously we didn't post anything, he's now out of town. Should I post the ticket?

Witting

Donator
No, previously we didn't post anything, he's now out of town. Should I post the ticket?

So long as one of you post the ticket it does not really matter. It would be beneficial for your relative to post the ticket since he is already registered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.