What's new

Problem - 0.3.DL-R1 cannot be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bag

Hi ! I'm newbie, I did a first character called Manuel_Yamell and when I clicked the green button to get started on the RolePlay Red County guess what... https://imgur.com/a/gaPp3LF
Good. I uninstalled samp again, I put 0.3.7, I uninstalled again, I installed 0.3.DL-R1... and I cannot join because of that ! I don't understand and I'm sad, upset and kinda desperate...
Ok. I checked SAMPFUNCS and there is this https://imgur.com/a/3cMJ0Zu (sorry for pics, I just "highlighted" the parts that needs to be seen. So I cannot understand why I cannot play on this version. Maybe some of you can tell me some advices or if I need to picture something more ? Please, I waited 3 days to get accepted, I made an account, a character and now I cannot play ? Ty in advantage... :*(

T-Bag

Question is How ? because I deleted SAMPFUNCS but idk how to unnistall it... if you can more specific 'cuz I'm kinda novice at this type of things...

T-Bag

So SAMPFUNCS folder appear when I click Connect, I don't know how to fix SAMPFUNCS or whatever it needs... and I searched a lot on yt/google and I don't find the fix for it... I guess I'm done for ya...

Bluman

Donator
Don't sweat it man, helpers are more tasked to assisting with server related problems, not general connection issues. I'm not even sure what sampfuncs is, never used it myself. What does it do?

Did you restart your PC after removing the files? I can't help but think it's being called upon by another file. Like I said though, in my 11 years of samp I've never seen or heard of sampfuncs. Did you intentionally install it?

T-Bag

Nope, It's just from the 0.3-DL-R1 version of samp, cuz on 0.3.7 it doesn't appear and I can play without any problem. Whatever, ty.

Shiels

Donator
1st of all, did you install SAMPFUNCS with an .exe file, if yes it should have an uninstaller. If not, try to find the .rar file of SAMPFUNCS and the contents of the .rar file, try to navigate to your gta directory and remove those files from the gta directory.

T-Bag

Please Topic Closed, I found "sampfuncs.asi" and I deleted that *********er file and "Updating models" but I joined with my character name, and I need to join with my master account, so everything is done, thank y'all pretties <3 Teddy loves you :*

Status
Not open for further replies.