What's new

Denied Private Doctor Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

Much like EMS, except these guys do house calls. And for money.

Pretty much I was thinking it would be essentially the same as EMS but with a fail rate (if there already is a fail rate, than a larger one). This would also be a good public job for people who want to be EMS later, they can say they've actually had practice and want to become a true professional. Also, it allows for Gangs to have their own private family doctor.

Commands (must be point blank to use commands):
/heal (heals for 20 hp, 80% fail rate)
/shot (calms the victim *cough* patient and keeps him from moving around too much (essentially a /taser for doctors [requires a accept command from patient to use]
/bandage (stops bleeding [assuming we ever have bleeding], 80% fail rate)
/cpr (if the person isnt bleeding and is still under a certain amount of HP they pass out and require resuscitation [50% fail rate])

Waqqa

This is good for Roleplay, when someone is suffering from sicknesses and got shot.

/Support

Fox

Banned
/support also if the paramedics are or about to transport a patient to the hospital the could call a number and it would alert all private doctors to meet them at the hospital so that the doctor could deal with the patient.

Skypo

Silver Member
Aston said:
also if the paramedics are or about to transport a patient to the hospital the could call a number and it would alert all private doctors.
WTF?

But i support it since the chance on fail is big.
SUPPORT

beauhobbs

Aston said:
also if the paramedics are or about to transport a patient to the hospital the could call a number and it would alert all private doctors.
I think the translation would be.... Also if the paramedics are ON THEY COULD transport THE patient to the hospital then THE PARAMEDICS CALL A private doctor TO DEAL WITH THE INJURED.

Fox

Banned
beauhobbs said:
Aston said:
I think the translation would be.... Also if the paramedics are ON THEY COULD transport THE patient to the hospital then THE PARAMEDICS CALL A private doctor TO DEAL WITH THE INJURED.
oops sorry, yeah that is what I meant. I should have made it more clearer. I'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.