What's new

Denied Private Calling- /pcall. ALSO- Payphones/cell phone ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

i was thinkin about this as a more rp feature for the game. it would be so others wouldnt see what number youre calling from. be interesting for prank calls. lol

And I also just thought of another idea- a payphone system for people w/out cell phones so they can call others from various points around the map for a fee. and a business can be made that collects from this like a real telephone company.

or even a cell phone service provider business where players w/ cell phones have to pay a fee (dont know how much or how often) to keep using their phones.

Fox

Banned
I really like the idea about the payphones. I don't know about the private call though. Also check the changelog, there is a fee you will have to pay for using cell phones.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I love the cell phone provider business idea. Like when players buy their phones, they can't make calls until they set it up with a cell phone provider, which they have to pay bills for every paycheck, that the business collects.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Hopkins said:
I love the cell phone provider business idea. Like when players buy their phones, they can't make calls until they set it up with a cell phone provider, which they have to pay bills for every paycheck, that the business collects.
I suggested something similar to that which wil be included in v1. You have to buy credit in order to use your cell phone for calls or sms. Phone credit can be bought at general stores ( sim cards ) which you then insert into your phone. You could either buy 5,10,15.. minutes of credit which decrease with the phone use.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Hopkins said:
I suggested something similar to that which wil be included in v1. You have to buy credit in order to use your cell phone for calls or sms. Phone credit can be bought at general stores ( sim cards ) which you then insert into your phone. You could either buy 5,10,15.. minutes of credit which decrease with the phone use.
Nice that's going to be tight. I wish there was a company that ran the phone business though. Like collected the money bought from the phone credits. That would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.