What's new

Denied Prison Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
I think we should have a prison mapped in somewhere.
An idea of what it could look like..

Prison should also include a cafeteria, a gym place with like a boxing ring, weights etc.. a couple of offices for prison workers. Duties for prison guards..
Every cell has a gate in front of it which opens up when you do say for example /ogate.. It should work only when you're up close to the cell.. or just a cmd to /allgates to open all the gates at once. If possible it should happen automatically every 20 minutes or so..
Im thinking if a prison is added, that time in prison wont be only like 10 minutes and short times like that. It should last at least a day. But your prison time keeps running wheter you are online or not.

I may add some more info.. Let me know what you think so far.. And if i'm missing anything else let me know.. Thanks.

Yurik Cherdenko

Its good for a 200 player server, but I dont think our playerbase is large enoguh for a prison

Crusty

Platinum Member
/support. We should have a prison like the one in the pic but with less cells because we don't need like 50 cells for a 60 player limit.

Yurik Cherdenko

Jeremy_Cortez said:
/support. We should have a prison like the one in the pic but with less cells because we don't need like 50 cells for a 60 player limit.
we should have a really small scale prison like 10 cells, a small yard, small cafetiria gym guard quarters and so on. Should be in the desert :D And you go there in a bus from the pd

Nikita_Cherdenko

imo only felons should go there and if you log, you respawn in normal jail, although this server has one of the lowest jail rates I've ever seen, and there's plenty crime....imo it should be a coded interior(all of it) in PD, so when you're released you don;t have to walk through a desert and all...

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
we should have a really small scale prison like 10 cells, a small yard, small cafetiria gym guard quarters and so on. Should be in the desert :D And you go there in a bus from the pd
Yeah you go there in a prison bus with guards inside.

Fox

Banned
I was just thinking about this this morning. The support, it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.