What's new

[POLL] How did you find out about RC:RP?

How did you find out about RC:RP?

• Server list in the SA:MP client

Votes: 93 24.8%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 135 36.0%
  • SA:MP Forums

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • RC:RP Facebook fanpage

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Youtube videos

Votes: 95 25.3%
  • Livestreams (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Google

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
Giga said:
I forgot.
If I were to scan through my history, there are three possibilities on how I find out about Red County Roleplay:

• I was looking up SA-MP on Google, found Red County Roleplay, and kept it stored on my bookmarks.
  • I was browsing a completely unrelated forum and found an RC-RP thread under "Similar Topics". "Similar Topics" is a feature which shows similar threads from various Forumotion-hosted forums.
  • I was browsing the SA-MP Forums and found RC-RP's server advertisement interesting. (Could be wrong as I am not sure if RC-RP was being actively advertised on the SA-MP Forums that time)
Giga said:
Shortly after the launch of TG, I was lurking around GTA:SA multiplayer games and noticed Red County Roleplay. So I installed SA-MP 0.3c and connected to the server.
Giga said:
It was November 2010 when I first discovered Red County Roleplay, although I have zero knowledge on roleplay that time, nor do I know that it's a roleplay server. I just found it cool and left it saved on my browser bookmarks.
Giga said:
It was late 2010 when I discovered RCRP, but was still an MTA:SA player that time.

jwp1ful

Donator
I honestly found RCRP through just searching for a different server to play. After my previous community, Intergaming Roleplay closed down. I was stuck with a void to fill with a heavy RP community. I think in like 2013/14 early 2014 I believe, I found out bout RCRP, I created my MA account but failed horribly at the quiz. Anyway, fast forwards a few months later, I joined back up on RCRP to create my first character. Amelia Harrison in which I joined SADOC to meet my friends Danny, Cave, Giga, and Codac. In short. I found this community through luck in all honestly.

Giga

Donator
jwp1ful said:
I honestly found RCRP through just searching for a different server to play. After my previous community, Intergaming Roleplay closed down. I was stuck with a void to fill with a heavy RP community. I think in like 2013/14 early 2014 I believe, I found out bout RCRP, I created my MA account but failed horribly at the quiz. Anyway, fast forwards a few months later, I joined back up on RCRP to create my first character. Amelia Harrison in which I joined SADOC to meet my friends Danny, Cave, Giga, and Codac. In short. I found this community through luck in all honestly.
AWhMwYD.png

Don't ask why I still have that. :LUL:

danielleunglol

Bronze Member
One day I was watching videos on YouTube, somehow I clicked one of Userone's RCRP video and I thought it is amazing to RP in RCRP, that's why I joined RCRP :luvrcrp:

Zomane

Donator
I got banned on another RP server for a non-RP name so I browsed the server list for 'RP' and found this.

Corne

Donator
SA:MP forums, but not through the advertisement section, at the time some people in the Dutch section wanted to start a family on this server and work on a faction together and I liked the idea, so I joined them. I depended on them a lot in the beginning as I didn't know how things worked, but when I found out KevinK played on here as well (at the time) I created a new character and roleplayed as his brother, and he then pretty much learned me how everything worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.