Hartigan

Donator
[EDIT]

Current votes:

Aperture 67
FBI 10
Both 16
------------------------
By the looks, the majority want Aperture/DNS back or both, but we will have to wait untill this weekend when the news of the admin meeting comes out to see if this poll has changed anything.

[EDIT]

Some people seem to think a reason to the server "Dieing" is because of the aperture description and FBI coming back(That in allot of peoples opinion don't do jack all)

So I'm creating a Poll, what do you guys think? Would you like FBI descripted and Ian brought back along with aperture? Or keep it how it is? Personally I don't see the FBI roleplaying much (I'm sure they do but I don't see it) And I saw Aperture roleplay all the time. But don't get me wrong, I do like the FBI and wouldn't like to see it descripted, but in all fairness I don't see them roleplay much.

Jboi said:
Derrick. said:
- Fuck the FBI (don't take offense). They haven't done shit, bring back apper and apologise to Ian for the way in which he was treated.
As much as I would like this to happen, there's a very slim chance of it becoming a reality. Perhaps the RC:RP player base could make a petition, I've been in touch with Ian and he misses his Aperture RP so I'm sure he'd return in a heartbeat.

So like he said "Perhaps the RC:RP player base could make a petition", consider this one I guess? Which do you prefer, FBI, or Aperture, or both? Personally id like aperture aslong as they actually let people join with an application.

NOTE: There is no sure chance this will change anything, its just to see what the community thinks!

Thever

Donator
Re: POLL Aperture or FBI

Why does it have to be the one or the other? What is exactly the problem with both factions running next to eachother? It's not like they're conflicting with eachother or something. Also, FBI didn't get added because Aperture got removed, FBI got added because it was given a chance to restart. It wasn't just some kind of fill-up for a faction spot, if that's what everyone thinks.
I'm just annoyed by everyone saying the FBI doesn't do anything and everyone who hears this blatantly taking over this opinion without any knowledge about the FBI at all. We are in fact going undercover and are working on casefiles. The entire idea behind the FBI is that people should not know we have a running investigation on them as that would make no sense. Furthermore we really are active, most of the time we have members online. But as there never really are a lot of people online lately, it gets harder and harder for us to actually find a casefile; it's even a rarity to find someone on the streets. Suspects of existant casefiles never get online, and at such a time there's nothing really we can do. When the server is active, however, I can assure you the FBI is actively RPing.
I absolutely have no problem with Aperture coming back, but I do not agree with your view that only one of the two can exist at the same time. Plus, I also don't really get the relation between the reduced server activity and the comeback of the FBI, what is that view based on, if I may ask?
My point is that there is no reason to get the FBI removed again after its short period of functioning as I see no problem with the faction as it currently is.

Hartigan

Donator
Re: POLL Aperture or FBI

John_Thever said:
Why does it have to be the one or the other? What is exactly the problem with both factions running next to eachother? It's not like they're conflicting with eachother or something. Also, FBI didn't get added because Aperture got removed, FBI got added because it was given a chance to restart. It wasn't just some kind of fill-up for a faction spot, if that's what everyone thinks.
I'm just annoyed by everyone saying the FBI doesn't do anything and everyone who hears this blatantly taking over this opinion without any knowledge about the FBI at all. We are in fact going undercover and are working on casefiles. The entire idea behind the FBI is that people should not know we have a running investigation on them as that would make no sense. Furthermore we really are active, most of the time we have members online. But as there never really are a lot of people online lately, it gets harder and harder for us to actually find a casefile; it's even a rarity to find someone on the streets. Suspects of existant casefiles never get online, and at such a time there's nothing really we can do. When the server is active, however, I can assure you the FBI is actively RPing.
I absolutely have no problem with Aperture coming back, but I do not agree with your view that only one of the two can exist at the same time. Plus, I also don't really get the relation between the reduced server activity and the comeback of the FBI, what is that view based on, if I may ask?
My point is that there is no reason to get the FBI removed again after its short period of functioning as I see no problem with the faction as it currently is.
This, I forgot to add a poll option, that I will add right now. Also I have no idea why people linked this to the server "Dieing" but people were saying it. Im not one of those people. But alot were arguing Aperture vs FBI so I made a poll to see what everyone thinks.

PLEASE REVOTE<EVERYONE, POLL WILL RESET with a new option

Jboi

Retired Admin
I've always been a fan of Aperture and have always advocated keeping it around. It was a unique faction that made RC:RP unique. When I always thought of RC:RP, I always thought of the unique things about it, one of the main things being Aperture. As a new player, I can say that a lot of my motivation to log on was to reach an elite faction, aka Hitmen or Aperture, in an ironic twist of fate I got admin and then was part of the team that suppressed both of these factions. Anyways though, with RC:RP having such a diminishing player base, I think adding Aperture back in could really be a nice kick that helps jumpstart the server again. I know a lot of players that would return if Aperture returned. I also think that FBI and Aperture could easily co-exist, perhaps even with FBI being slight above Aperture but unable to necessarily destroy or remove Aperture, even if Aperture is slightly corrupt. It would definitely create interesting RP.

Pandovix

Donator
Fuse said:

^^

Honestly though, Aperture was better in my opinion. FBI had it's time and it ended for a reason, I honestly don't even know why Aperture was removed other than some rumors which if they were true, is pathetic as fuck.
Have both if you want, but Aperture should be brought back, regardless of if the FBI is here or not.

Brent

Donator
I want none of the above, bot unrealistic for a country side. But if I had to chose I'd chose Aperture over FBI, FBI is only here to shoot and take over SASP's job while Aperture was only here to shoot and do some secret stuff noone had any knowledge of.

Joe

Retired Admin
I don't see why people are saying "The server is dead because no Aperture". Aperture (DNS If we're being correct) was removed back in February. The server was completely active until recently. These factions have nothing to do with the inactivity.

I loved DNS, however it was unrealistic. FBI hasn't even properly taken off yet due to exams and IRL issues of HC and so on so just give it a chance.

Manu

Retired Admin
Maser said:
FBI is only here to shoot and take over SASP's job
Wait what? I'm in FBI but I have NEVER been involved in a shootout, ever... Saying this is just ignorant in my humble opinion.

On topic:
tumblr_inline_mwi0icFQLd1qeayme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.