What's new

Denied Police Training [Facility]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daoud

Bronze Member
<marquee>Police Training [Facility]</marquee>
Well, i was bored browsing youtube and i found this video where this SWAT guy was praticing his shooting, with moving targets. If possible it would be nice if the New HQ that being developed can have a training facility with the moving targets.
Watch the video for at least a minute to understand what im talking about.[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/r3fpCyhKd8w[/flash]

Daoud

Bronze Member
Javier said:
Wow, that's great.
Yeah i think it would make the application process to the SAST more intersting, because you could get in based on your shooting skills

Skypo

Silver Member
daoud_sogoba said:
Javier said:
Wow, that's great.
Yeah i think it would make the application process to the SAST more intersting, because you could get in based on your shooting skills
Yeah right because being a cop is all about how your shooting skills are. -_-
But i like this. Make this a part of the Sheriff training.

Daoud

Bronze Member
Skypo said:
daoud_sogoba said:
Javier said:
Wow, that's great.
Yeah right because being a cop is all about how your shooting skills are. -_-
But i like this. Make this a part of the Sheriff training.
Well thats why i said could affect you application, but, it could be part of joining the SWAT team once you get into the SAST.

Crusty

Platinum Member
/megasupport. It looks awesome. It should be used for both Academy Cadets and SWAT.

john_murray7

Banned
Thought maybe the Zero's RC interior would come in handy for this. Maybe this kinda target practise or just player vs player practise.

Status
Not open for further replies.