What's new

Denied Police Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Silver Member
I got a suggestion for the police like we would have a marker in the SD like the weapons and that but to go /undercover

Type in /undercover and there would come up a list like :

Rich man
Italian
Gangster
Hobo
Mafia man

And shit like that will make more RP for the police and ive seen this on servers and its nice.

Just making some suggestions to create more RP, I would like your comments on this and more ideas if you have any for this suggestion.

Belgier

Donator
it's a cool idea but can't they just do what you have to do to get clothes.. go to a shop? I mean, there's one in a radius of 1mi near every police station.

Mathers

Donator
Also should be something like automatically when a cop reaches level two they have a /cmask (cop mask) which is the same as /mask but it's only available when the cops on duty & again just hides their name etc. So they can be undercover.

Icy

Gold Member
Undercover can be done at the computer with SWAT. Just change what it says.

And when you're undercover, basicly, you can just change clothes to other than police ones. Maybe it should require that you have a permission to do it.

Maybe even allow a SD 9mm when undercover?

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
And when you're undercover, basicly, you can just change clothes to other than police ones. Maybe it should require that you have a permission to do it.

Maybe even allow a SD 9mm when undercover?
I agree with this.

TyroneMathers said:
Also should be something like automatically when a cop reaches level two they have a /cmask (cop mask) which is the same as /mask but it's only available when the cops on duty & again just hides their name etc. So they can be undercover.
More masks?!?!?! FUCK NO! Masks should be deleted ASAP.

Icy

Gold Member
Darius, you even been a cop?

Going undercover is impossible. You can't talk to gangster OOCly without them noticing you're a cop, and you have to be masked. All gangs require you to unmask before they will even talk to you, so going undercover is not easy.

To be honest, /cmask should be able to change the name that appears above your head, and in /b. That would be awesomesauce.

Mathers

Donator
Icy_Blight said:

Going undercover is impossible. You can't talk to gangster OOCly without them noticing you're a cop, and you have to be masked. All gangs require you to unmask before they will even talk to you, so going undercover is not easy.

To be honest, /cmask should be able to change the name that appears above your head, and in /b. That would be awesomesauce.
Hell fucking yes. It'd be like a whole new identity however it would clear when you log off.

Like - Your drivers license changes, boat license etc.
Your name, your /o name, your car's name, your /b name and /n name.
And your number is altered slightly.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
Nope, I haven't.Maybe i'm not competent to speak about going undercover,so accept my apology.Anyway, i still hate masks and i think that they should be removed asap :x

Hopkins

Silver Member
Not really needed. The only people who go undercover is the ACU department. And if you're in the ACU, your main objective is to go undercover for one particular faction. So for whatever faction you'd be using, just go buy a pair of clothes for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.