What's new

Denied Police scanner's/blockade scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
IRL criminals/serial killers ect, use police scanners and other scanner's to get past the police (already exists in 1992!) and letthem update like every 30 seconds since they weren't that good in 1992.
And let them be selled on a secret location like the hidden drug spots? Since they are HIGHLY illegal.

Yass

Donator
What is it supposed to do exactly?

If it's supposed to scan our radio channel /nosupport, if one person found the "secret spot" where it's sold, word would spread faster then a dart flying across a bar into a dart-board. And we could just use /f instead of /r, I really don't see much point in this.

It's supposed to see police as blue dots on the mini map and it updates every 30 seconds, But even if the word speads fast it would still cost alot (idk price it would be)
And no its not for looking up at the police radar since that was almost impossible and would only be heard within 100 meters (so it was easy to catch them since 100 meters isnt far)

Yass

Donator
Still don't like it, takes away "The element of suprise" effect during an arrest. (I.E if someone is on a fast bike, they'd just have their scanner thing going, I think it'd just piss a few people off then again this is just my 2cents.

/nosupport.

craig_jizzy

I don't support this either but what if it was like a faction thing... You know how factions have there own set of special abilities it could be like a gang or all faction's so you know who's where.

Eric_Natsu

I like this idea but only cars should be able to have it and yes like everyone in a America has these damn things in Canada it's unfortunately illegal to have one

Status
Not open for further replies.