What's new

Denied Police factions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Ever since our beloved Joshy left and took half the BCSD, the faction just went downhill. No one really puts a lot of effort into it.. There's not much too great about it. (No offence to BCSD).

I'll be blunt here, the police factions should be rejoined.
With all of RCSD's features.. BCSD would actually be better off joining us. Basically just going back to the SAST, which was my favorite idea in the first place.
RCSD has undercover departments, licensing departments, SWAT department, recruitment departments.. ribbons and rewards to earn, well organized application process. BCSD hasn't changed at all.
What do you guys think should happen?
Create both factions into SAST (San Andreas State Troopers) or keep it to two factions for each county?

Icy

Gold Member
Cut Miyoko and Houston some fucking slack and let them get a chance to fix shit first.

Harold

Silver Member
Skypo said:
Make it into 1 faction again and make teams and give every team their own patrol area.
I like the idea but not Skypos IDEA.

IF we do it tho i think everyone will be in RC instead of BC

Hopkins

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Cut Miyoko and Houston some fucking slack and let them get a chance to fix shit first.
It's not about Miyoko and Houston at all. It's the faction altogether. It just isn't needed anymore. The former chief who's idea this was left, and it would be much better if it was made one faction again.

Icy

Gold Member
Hopkins said:
Icy_Blight said:
It's not about Miyoko and Houston at all. It's the faction altogether. It just isn't needed anymore. The former chief who's idea this was left, and it would be much better if it was made one faction again.
Hmm k.

Can we have the slot plx?

Crusty

Platinum Member
Here's my idea:
- It should be a single faction known as the SAST ( San Andreas State Troopers )
- One commissioner for SA, and a captain per state ( BC and RC )
We are UNITED again.

Daoud

Bronze Member
If so the DIllimore HQ could be expanded for more vehicles(The Enforcer and 1 tow truck) and mabey ah {cough} IMPOUND LOT{Cough}

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
daoud_sogoba said:
If so the DIllimore HQ could be expanded for more vehicles(The Enforcer and 1 tow truck) and mabey ah {cough} IMPOUND LOT{Cough}
I HAVE Vote for inpound lot a RP-er just calls 911 because hi neighbours parked on his private proprety so we can teach those who just leave their cars around to get BUSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.