What's new

Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandovix

Donator
Please can you roll-back the server, or something, just so that it's in a stable state again.
Fuck these changes, it's not worth it if all the server does is crash constantly and is buggy as fuck; this is honestly becoming unbearable. :cry:

Kemp

Retired Admin
It's pretty disrespectful for people to just ask for it to be "rolled back" and claiming they don't care about any of the additions. A lot of hard work has been put into improving the server and attempting to make it a better place to play on, with innovative features implemented to accommodate. The server doesn't need to be rolled back, that's pretty preposterous and entirely unavails the work and determination put in to improving the server.

The bugs will be fixed, they're not the end of the world. As Manu said, the server doesn't frequently crash and it's bearable to play on. Even though you may not appreciate the new features Nate, many others do (including me), and in the long-run they're worth it.

Pandovix

Donator
Kemp said:
It's pretty disrespectful for people to just ask for it to be "rolled back" and claiming they don't care about any of the additions. A lot of hard work has been put into improving the server and attempting to make it a better place to play on, with innovative features implemented to accommodate. The server doesn't need to be rolled back, that's pretty preposterous and entirely unavails the work and determination put in to improving the server.

The bugs will be fixed, they're not the end of the world. As Manu said, the server doesn't frequently crash and it's bearable to play on. Even though you may not appreciate the new features Nate, many others do (including me), and in the long-run they're worth it.
Appreciate the new features? I've hardly had time to be on the server for twenty minutes before it's crashing.
I'm not disrespecting people's hardwork as you put it, but unfortunately if it's broken, what's the actual point.

New features ain't the issue, but.. Bugs are not worth having one new feature on the server, seriously. I actually find it rather insulting that you're attempting to state that I'm trying to attack people on their dedication to the server, when I'm merely stating this is not a stable build for the server to be operating in.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Rolling back would make things worse. Changes have been made to the database that the script wouldn't be able to understand or interpret. We are truly sorry this is happening, but Booth and Tommy are trying hard to find the cause of the issue. As has been mentioned, crashes have been far less frequent recently, other than few in the last couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.