What's new

Please unlock..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
1,909
PuDzeh said:
Please unlock the palomino garage auction topic. That guy is just mad.
Last week when I checked it (I owned the house right beside it and wanted to buy the garage so I looked at who owned it) and it said it was owned by Alec_Rae, all i know is he's a previous owner/founder but i'm not sure if he still comes on or not. Soo is that iRyan guy Alec?
 

PuDzeh

Donator
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
10,638
Location
Lake District
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
PuDzeh said:
Please unlock the palomino garage auction topic. That guy is just mad.
Last week when I checked it (I owned the house right beside it and wanted to buy the garage so I looked at who owned it) and it said it was owned by Alec_Rae, all i know is he's a previous owner/founder but i'm not sure if he still comes on or not. Soo is that iRyan guy Alec?

Back in the day when the repair system was added. I don't think you know but you could do /fix inside your car and after 5 seconds it would be fixed. Then that command was removed and you had to use the pay n sprays. But then the repair system was implemented.

The garage was mapped in and Alec made it into a business. Owning it for a while before KoMaR posted it on the auctions.

This iRyan guy eventually bought it but was so inactive that it was always out of stock. He then locked it so he could be inactive as fuck and not have to restock it.

Alec warned him more than once and so did Tommy. iRyan evidently doesn't play here and it was high time after over a year of inactivity and logging in for only seconds at a time that the business and house should be in more deserving hands, hence it was wiped.

People are bypassing the monthly property wipes by logging in for a few seconds every week like this iRyan chap, and now that is being checked up on.
 

DirtyTruth

Donator
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
2,085
Location
Pie St. Empire
Absolutely agree with Pud here, I've been checking iRyan's activity for over a year now and he keeps logging for a few minutes so the old wipe system won't take it from him. It should be unlocked because this is ridiculous.
 

Igor_Ryzhkov

Donator
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,275
Location
Denmark
Yeah The PC Garage and Nice Buns none of them ever gets used beacuse the inactivity owns them he is willing to sell for like 10 mil its not even realistic besides its awesome places to RP or would be if they could be sold :S
 

iRyan

Donator
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,793
The garage has NEVER ever been scripted so that the request stock command has to be used incase the issue of inactivity was ever brought up. Alec scripted it that way incase he ever went inactive, do your research before throwing out obscene accusations.
 

Charles

Retired Admin
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
4,110
Location
Nottingham, UK
iRyan said:
The garage has NEVER ever been scripted so that the request stock command has to be used incase the issue of inactivity was ever brought up. Alec scripted it that way incase he ever went inactive, do your research before throwing out obscene accusations.

You don't even play here all you do is log in to keep your assets why do you even care?
Also, you're incorrect yes it does have stock. Tommy had to set it to a ridiculous amount the first time he took it because it was out of stock so do your research.
 

iRyan

Donator
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,793
My hard drive and gpu fan overheat causing my computer to crash whenever I play ANY games on it, I've not replaced them yet due to being in the last year of college before Uni which makes it vital for work to come over rcrp. I've already explained that to tommy and I have no idea why this thread was created and then getting personally attacked by those not acting their age.
 

TheRemnage

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
925
Location
The Milky Way
iRyan said:
My hard drive and gpu fan overheat causing my computer to crash whenever I play ANY games on it, I've not replaced them yet due to being in the last year of college before Uni which makes it vital for work to come over rcrp. I've already explained that to tommy and I have no idea why this thread was created and then getting personally attacked by those not acting their age.

You're the one who's not acting your age as you're obstructing RP for others by keeping your assets and not RPing with them. I just feel like this had to be said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top