What's new

Please read and unbanned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon_Morgan

I have been banned for hacking and im sorry for cheating. I have already uninstalled the hacking program off of my coputer and I promise I will never do it again. Please let me play on the server, its one of the best servers I'v ever played on and I really want to play on the server again. Please unbanned me. T_T :cry: :cry:

Yass

Donator
A. Use the format.
B. Actually don't, fuck off.
C. You're one of the biggest Mixing/metagaming/powergaming noobs in the server.
D. Hackers should not be unbanned.

Harold

Silver Member
Jon_Morgan said:
I have been banned for hacking and im sorry for cheating. I have already uninstalled the hacking program off of my coputer and I promise I will never do it again. Please let me play on the server, its one of the best servers I'v ever played on and I really want to play on the server again. Please unbanned me. T_T :cry: :cry:

Should of thought of that when you started HACKING on the server. Fucking idiot you were killing everyone making them loose guns and money and armor wich costs money so i say you should just be banned for ever, Fuck off hacker

Kyle Yakuza

Damian_Clerks said:
Jon_Morgan said:

Should of thought of that when you started HACKING on the server. Fucking idiot you were killing everyone making them loose guns and money and armor wich costs money so i say you should just be banned for ever, Fuck off hacker
Agreed!
Im sick of fuckhead hackers who think they can piss people off and get away with, I reckon the results of it should be a Perma bann!!!!!!!

Alec

Retired Admin
No unban will be issued as hacking is simply against the rules. Also there was was no proper format used.

Status
Not open for further replies.