What's new

Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taras

I am very sorry for that but i need help.Who knows Alec e-mail adress please tell me.Please tell to Alec that he read my unban topic.Please

Crabpuss

How about you wait, like everyone else, for someone to stop being busy, give a shit, read your unban thread, and then pass judgement; all the while sitting there like a good little boy and not whining like a bitch in other areas on the forum?

Hopkins

Silver Member
Crabpuss said:
How about you wait, like everyone else, for someone to stop being busy, give a shit, read your unban thread, and then pass judgement; all the while sitting there like a good little boy and not whining like a bitch in other areas on the forum?
Well said. And don't PM me thousands of times either in a short amount of time trying to tell me to get Alec. Just be patient.

Alec

Retired Admin
You have already been unbanned so you dont need to e-mail me or PM me anymore.

beauhobbs

Crabpuss said:
+20

Fox

Banned
Getting banned is a punishment. The admins will help you when they feel like it. The more you ask them to read your unban appeal the longer they will wait to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.