What's new

Please Help. *Important*

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorious

Okay, so i was recently coming back to join this server, after having a 2 year period of not playing, and i recently joined with me girlfriend.. - or atleast tried to. I was doing my application to join, and I know for certain i missed oneo f the questions out. ( I didnt see it, so therefore i forgot when i was helping my girlfriend do hers) So, that came to it, she is new to roleplay and i was helping her fill hers in, Giving her some answers the same as mine. It says i could never re apply again to the server, and She got accepted. I was wondering if anyone or an admin could please let me do my application again? Because, i would love to roleplay with her and show her a great experiance of roleplay as this server is really great. So she got in and I didnt, and i was basically wondering if you could give me a second chance as she has been roleplaying for atleast 3 days, (not even hard roleplay just really light but she has the potential to be a really good roleplayer) And i have been roleplaying for a good 2 years / 3 years. So please could you reconsider me?. Thanks .

TommyB

Owner
Give me your master account name and I will check why your application was denied. You could either respond to this topic with the name or PM it to me if you don't want it to be revealed, it's up to you.

TommyB

Owner
Sorry for the delay. Had some computer issues yesterday and couldn't get to checking why your account was denied. It looks like I was the one who denied it and I will be giving you a chance to revise your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.