Player Report | Rufio Caslione

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl_Ahern

Your master account: KarlAhern
Your character: Karl_Ahern
Their name(s): Rufio Caslione
Offense: OOC Insults, Non-RP driving, and, Voiding crashes
Re-count of situation/description: He was chasing me, and a friend in a car (Friend was driving) and he was ramming walls every turn. I PM'd his friend, as, that was the ID I got, she informed me it was due to his lagging, I replied, letting her know that that is no reason to avoid crashes. I then got his ID from her, and, he was under the impression we were also crashing, so, he voided under them terms? I guess it was his lag making it look like we were crashing, because, we certainly were not. But, he admits to crashing and thinks it's justified.

Witnesses: John_Scott
Date & Time (when it happened): 7/24/14 around 1:20 AM
Evidence:
Insulting me:
2f037491d0.jpg

Admitting to Voiding RP:
f851234890.jpg

Also, he edited a screenshot to make it look like I was jailed for this situation.
c01bc7a319.png

Additional information: N/A
Other Comments: N/A

RufioCas

Donator
Good boy. You got ajailed for avoiding crashes aren't you? I am the one who avoids crashes now. Good, I will explain the situation without lying for you. We got a backup request from Hillary telling that a clover was getting hotwired in front of his eyes. And we got a location, we found them and started chasing, when we actually found you guys, your rear bumper was already damaged which clearly states that you already voided another crash but I gave it a go and kept on chasing you. I NEVER crashed onto any wall, my partner kept asking you to RP the crashes, you failed to comply. You got ajailed in second chase for same offense again, you NEVER EVER crashed your car crashes. So I am the one who is guilty because 'I ram into walls but I have got no damage in my car', I admitted ramming onto you, not onto a wall. You just kept accepting that 'I admit ramming onto walls'. You were the one who avoided RP on crashes. You could just stop in my first crash which was accidentally, I couldnt brake but instead you kept on escaping even tho you got a damage from your front bumper. I only admit my OOC insult which is 'Dumb', I am ready to get my punishment for my insult 'Dumb', and yeah I was having a bit of FPS drop due to Kaspersky updating, but it wasnt something serious. Go away with your lies please.

Edit: Just for referencing you were non-rply driving and avoiding crashes:

http://imgur.com/LT56Dxx

Have fun mate.

Karl_Ahern

You just caught yourself out, sir. Does that taxi look as if the bumper is gone? Is it even possible to hotwire taxis? I don't think so.

Also, my jail has nothing to do with the situation at hand, so, keep talking bruh.

RufioCas

Donator
Karl_Ahern said:
You just caught yourself out, sir. Does that taxi look as if the bumper is gone? Is it even possible to hotwire taxis? I don't think so.

Also, my jail has nothing to do with the situation at hand, so, keep talking bruh.

Are you blind or something? I said Clover. I am not talking further. I have got 2 witnesses about this, Hillary Lariviere and Jennifer Martinez. Admins can talk with them if they want and you got ajailed, not me. So rest in peace mate.

Karl_Ahern

Rufio Caslione said:
Karl_Ahern said:

Are you blind or something? I said Clover. I am not talking further. I have got 2 witnesses about this, Hillary Lariviere and Jennifer Martinez. Admins can talk with them if they want and you got ajailed, not me. So rest in peace mate.
I got AJailed for a DIFFERENT situation.

I like how you edited the screenshot to make it look like it had something to do with our situation. Theres more for the report.

8cd4576d71.jpg

RufioCas

Donator
Karl_Ahern said:
Rufio Caslione said:
Karl_Ahern said:

I like how you edited the screenshot to make it look like it had something to do with our situation. Theres more for the report.

8cd4576d71.jpg

What? Does that change the fact you voided a crash and a non-rp offroad? I just put it in evidence to you are doing such things.

Edit: By the way, stop spamming my PMs please.

Karl_Ahern

Rufio Caslione said:
Karl_Ahern said:
Rufio Caslione said:
Karl_Ahern said:

8cd4576d71.jpg

What? Does that change the fact you voided a crash and a non-rp offroad? I just put it in evidence to you are doing such things.

Edit: By the way, stop spamming my PMs please.

Bro, you're the one messaging me? I literally asked you like 4 times to stop messaging me pmsl, anyways, that has nothing to do with this situation..

Karl_Ahern

Rufio Caslione said:
Admins can take this one aswell just in case

http://imgur.com/TWRpOw9

Even tho if I was lagging, correct me if I am wrong but you WOULD see me crashing to you, you can see even desynced guys crashing onto you. Don't lie about this.
She clearly says yep to you crashing into walls though lol, I wasn't even driving anyways.

Also, you STILL voided.

Status
Not open for further replies.