What's new

Plagarism - Write your own character story please

vans.

I didn't plagiarize the story, I wrote that year ago on other Community and decided to use it on here. If you need more evidence, np just tell me.
bALofHi.png

alien

Retired Admin
Even if the story was your own and you can prove that, some administrators prefer it when you use a fresh story seeing as it's for a new community. That, and it can further prove that your abilities to write your own story with correct English and grammar are still up to the server's standards.

vans.

Becca said:
Even if the story was your own and you can prove that, some administrators prefer it when you use a fresh story seeing as it's for a new community. That, and it can further prove that your abilities to write your own story with correct English and grammar are still up to the server's standards.

Yeah, but re-apply in a week? hell no. I prefer to open a new MA and do new application.

alien

Retired Admin
vans. said:
Becca said:

Yeah, but re-apply in a week? hell na.
Each administrator handles applications differently, I personally would've done it within a day or instantly but at least you have a week to write up a new story.

dex

Donator
vans. said:
Becca said:

Yeah, but re-apply in a week? hell no. I prefer to open a new MA and do new application.
That's as bad as ban evasion and can be treat the exact same, don't do that. :)

vans.

Becca said:
vans. said:
Becca said:

Yeah, but re-apply in a week? hell na.
Each administrator handles applications differently, I personally would've done it within a day or instantly but at least you have a week to write up a new story.

I'll think about it, you can L&A, thanks.