What's new

Denied Phone Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Phone credit could be included in the server. Your phone would have a SIM card and it could be recharged from time to time by buying phone credit at General Stores. Phone Credit Fares: 5 minutes of communication: 15$ 15 minutes: 4O$ 3O minutes: 8O$ 1hour: 16O$ 2 hours + : 3OO$ + There could also be a phone operator that charges you every payday. ie. if you take a 1hour credit, you pay 16O$/payday.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Oh, I forgot to add somethin': either you use the "recharge credit system" by buying a new sim card at a general store. Or you choose a communication time. ie. 5 min and you pay the fare every payday or game time month. What do you think? Personnally I prefer the first option, it's better. So I'll resume: You have a phone and you want to call your friends, so you buy some credit a general store and then you can call! When you finish your phone credit, like when you have O minute left, recharge your credit!

LeRoy_Lyons

It would be a hassle to tell to retarded n00bs, but i like it! more rp! /support!!!!!

Crusty

Platinum Member
Commands would be:
/buysim to buy and insert a sim card into your phone at a general store
/rechargecredit or simply /recharge to recharge your credit anywhere
/creditinfo to see your current credit's status: how much time left, time used, price, operator name, etc.
/credits to see the different types of credits available

Crusty

Platinum Member
Thanks for your /support. This system would also keep the game economy healthy (if there is one). I was also thinking of coming up with phone operator names. Could you guys help me?
Note: Communication would be free for 911 calls of course!

Crusty

Platinum Member
Phone operator names could be like:
-Sprunk Telecom/Sprunk Mobile
-SA Wireless/SA Telecom/SA Mobile
-SAMS ( San Andreas Mobile Services )
-SATS ( Telecom Services )
-RC Mobile/RC Telecom
Choose a name you like or suggest one!

Status
Not open for further replies.