Not open for further replies.

Dimbo

Donator
Master Account: Duck
IG Name: Chasity Nora
IG Level: 23
Admin who banned you: Jboi
Reason for ban: Requested
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, because it was stupid, Iwas tabbed just to speak to my friend on facebook, before then tabbing back into game with Smoke from a bullet shot on my screen and 4 or 5 armed men shouting and aiming guns at me. I said in /b that I was tabbed and would like to re roleplay it, but they didn't So I got an admin ((Happened to be Jboi)), I said what they did and he said "Good luck" and something else about it, that if I didn't use /afk then it isn't a legit reason; then quickly ended the assistance; I then said to the men that I am refusing to roleplay it as it would be PG, which it was, it forced an action against me when I didn't have change to do anything.. and when I said I was tabbed, Jboi said if you didn't use /afk then they don't know or something around them lines, THAT IS WHAT THE TABBED ICON NEXT TO THE NAME IS FOR!?!?!??!? Then I gave up because I didn't want to argue and said Ban me as I was sticking to my point and not leaving it, if there was another admin there then sure, I wouldn't have asked but nope.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No offence to admit to.

Jboi

Retired Admin
jpK6ODw.png

You requested to be banned.. I don't see the issue.

In all seriousness, I did join the assist, and then I began spectating you. I saw that there were already 3-4 people with guns pointed at you and said "Good luck" because I know how these situations usually go down. A player is about to get robbed, and then makes an assistance to try and save themselves without RPing. It happens more often than it should. So yeah, I said "good luck" because I knew you were likely about to be robbed. But then you told me how you were tabbed when they showed up, and therefore that was an issue. But you never used /afk. So you can't complain that you were OOC. If you tab, you take the risk of not seeing what's going on. People get kicked for it if they remain alt-tabbed while RP is happening, but in your case, you tabbed in, saw the RP, then refused to RP. I'm not sure what you expect would've gone differently if you hadn't been tabbed. You had no weapon and your car was (I can assume) in the repair garage, so you couldn't have ever gotten it out immediately and tried to run. You would've had to RP either way. So here I am, spectating, and I tell you that you should RP and next time use /afk if you need to tab out. Bauer begins spectating as well because reports are coming in about you refusing to RP. So now there are two admins spectating. We are both telling you to RP. You say "Alright, Ban me then.. Because I'm not rping it." so I take that as a request to be banned. Normally, refusal to RP carries a 3 day, but punishments are up to the administrator, and when you knowingly refuse to RP especially as a veteran player, you get a longer ban. You requested a ban, you got one. I suggest either editing your appeal so that I know your attitude will improve, or waiting to appeal later when it has improved. Right now, this is the type of attitude that is not welcomed in the community.

Dimbo

Donator
Jboi said:
You requested to be banned.. I don't see the issue.

In all seriousness, I did join the assist, and then I began spectating you. I saw that there were already 3-4 people with guns pointed at you and said "Good luck" because I know how these situations usually go down. A player is about to get robbed, and then makes an assistance to try and save themselves without RPing. It happens more often than it should. So yeah, I said "good luck" because I knew you were likely about to be robbed. But then you told me how you were tabbed when they showed up, and therefore that was an issue. But you never used /afk. So you can't complain that you were OOC. If you tab, you take the risk of not seeing what's going on. People get kicked for it if they remain alt-tabbed while RP is happening, but in your case, you tabbed in, saw the RP, then refused to RP. I'm not sure what you expect would've gone differently if you hadn't been tabbed. You had no weapon and your car was (I can assume) in the repair garage, so you couldn't have ever gotten it out immediately and tried to run. You would've had to RP either way. So here I am, spectating, and I tell you that you should RP and next time use /afk if you need to tab out. Bauer begins spectating as well because reports are coming in about you refusing to RP. So now there are two admins spectating. We are both telling you to RP. You say "Alright, Ban me then.. Because I'm not rping it." so I take that as a request to be banned. Normally, refusal to RP carries a 3 day, but punishments are up to the administrator, and when you knowingly refuse to RP especially as a veteran player, you get a longer ban. You requested a ban, you got one. I suggest either editing your appeal so that I know your attitude will improve, or waiting to appeal later when it has improved. Right now, this is the type of attitude that is not welcomed in the community.

Yes, I requested to be banned because that was the only way I was getting out of it, if I didn't it would still be going on, I refused to roleplay because it was purely PG, "Oh look, someone's tabbed, let's kill them", Or that's how it goes down normally, either way, I was getting robbed; I don't give an entire fuck if I'm getting robbed or what not, I had like $2's on me and I have enough in my bank; I refused because I wanted to re roleplay it, not stop the whole roleplay all together, and for your opinion, I rply had pepper spray, meaning I could still try to spray them and run, just assuming that I couldn't get away from them.. There was a perfectly good running spot next to me, where I could have hid away from them, but not even giving me the chance to actually do that is ridiculous. If there was two admins, I'm sorry, I could only see Jboi speaking and the other ten million people in /b but yeah, If I was told by both then, yeah I'm sorry about that.

Take it like this.. You just repair your car, tab out to talk to your girlfriend or what every, friend or something, All happy and jolly, then tabbing back in, to being shot at and shouted at; I pissed me off, and not getting the chance to roleplay anything is stupid, it's called a roleplay server for a reason, not a PG and not let her roleplay server... If they are still willing to roleplay it, I will if I could get the unban; or if not, the fine, do what ever; But the SA-MP scripters did put the icon in there for a reason and would like people to use it; I am not just going to type /afk back in a second and then tab out, before tabbing back in within a minute or whatever it was, I'm most likely sure, that you don't type it EVERY time you tab out...

I am generally sorry for getting a little mad, but if you can understand where I am coming from then year.. Having no power in the server is shit, and having about 10 people screaming at you to roleplay something you couldn't kind of makes you pointless trying to argue against it; That's why I requested it.

Jboi

Retired Admin
All you had to do was roleplay. If you said you didn't care that you had $2 on you, then why not roleplay? Pepperspraying them would've been pretty non-rp fear, because with 3-4 guns pointed at you, disabling one wouldn't even help.

Next time use /afk to avoid situations like this. I'll reduce the ban to a 3 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.