What's new

Denied People Not Coming Online??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenson

Some people not coming online for like months or weeks
they have like 10 cars and 1 house and new players need some cars too and a house
so i think the people who are off for about 1 month admin should take there cars and there house and make it for sale.

LeRoy_Lyons

no, you can only have 6 cars and most of them that are gone have like 3-4.

Maybe we can place a limit like 1 month not played is house becoming for sale, ofcourse they will get cash the house is worth back on their account so it's not unfair but people still get more chance on getting a house.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
/support

Cause when you don't play for a month, it's kinda obvious that you are
inactive, therefor active players have to be able to buy your things.

Nikita_Cherdenko

No, you can't punish someone for not playing a game, imo if someone's abesnt for a year, then take their house and stuff, but what if someone goes on holiday for a month? you want them to come back to a server where all their stuff has been taken and sold?This will discorage players.imo this is a stupid idea, I'll be away a lot soon, i have exams coming up, you going to take away my house & cars for putting my future over a game? imo the people who say this are just jealous cos they don't have a house or car, if you want a car, buy one, there's plenty for sale, and BC is coming soon, so stop whineing "People that don't play the game for 1million hours likez me have cars and houses I want them" stfu.

LeRoy_Lyons

Nikita_Cherdenko said:
No, you can't punish someone for not playing a game, imo if someone's abesnt for a year, then take their house and stuff, but what if someone goes on holiday for a month? you want them to come back to a server where all their stuff has been taken and sold?This will discorage players.imo this is a stupid idea, I'll be away a lot soon, i have exams coming up, you going to take away my house & cars for putting my future over a game? imo the people who say this are just jealous cos they don't have a house or car, if you want a car, buy one, there's plenty for sale, and BC is coming soon, so stop whineing "People that don't play the game for 1million hours likez me have cars and houses I want them" stfu.
well, i agree with everyhting but the year thing, thats just too long, maybe 2-3 months.

kude

Bronze Member
Im inactive cause i got SAMP problems since i got new laptop. More in GOOC Chat under my topic called SAMP problems. If someone could help i can reward with lets say 100k :)

Skypo

Silver Member
Jacob_Underpants said:
Maybe we can place a limit like 1 month not played is house becoming for sale, ofcourse they will get cash the house is worth back on their account so it's not unfair but people still get more chance on getting a house.
NON SUPPORT.
What if im on vacation?

Nikita_Cherdenko

VOID this whole thread, inactive people should be allowed to have whatever they want, they earned it.Like me, how amny lvl 3s could afford my 250k phoenix? If i was away for a year or so and the admins decided to give it away, and i came back, I'd just leave the server for good, this idea drives away players.

Status
Not open for further replies.