What's new

Peach Crescent 8, Palomino NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgier

Donator
With this I'm selling my house in Palomino.

It lays in the most beautyfull village of Red County, and close to the fishing pool and Sweeping Co. There are also a bank and a post office near it.

It has a lot of parking space ((for possible renters in V1)), a pretty big back yard with high walls for some privacy and a garage. The interior is made up of one big room that includes kitchen, living room and dining room, so the place is pretty fun for house party's.

Bidding starts at 65K, 5K steps, auto-win is 110k ((/buyhouse NOT included (35k)))

((IG Name: Joey Belgier, Phone: 4392))

Zacher

Bronze Member
Umm.... ((Theirs a bug going around with the houses,)) Joey, that house is registered to my name. so its not for sale.

Mark

Banned
Joey Belgier said:
With this I'm selling my house in Palomino.

It lays in the most beautyfull village of Red County, and close to the fishing pool and Sweeping Co. There are also a bank and a post office near it.

It has a lot of parking space ((for possible renters in V1)), a pretty big back yard with high walls for some privacy and a garage. The interior is made up of one big room that includes kitchen, living room and dining room, so the place is pretty fun for house party's.

Bidding starts at 65K, 5K steps, auto-win is 130k ((/buyhouse NOT included (35k)))

((IG Name: Joey Belgier, Phone: 4392))
You know that's not his house when he climbs out the window...

Kaspar

Donator
TrentOrtiz said:
and why not? if u close the doors inside and write /exit there is letter like : u climbed out of the window as the door was closed. even when its your house.

Zacher

Bronze Member
Joey Belgier said:
((
TrentOrtiz said:
How would I have got in it if it was locked and not mine... think

Due to the bug I bought and resold it so fuck off

MORE PROOF (Click me)

And what do you have, eh?))
(( I will say this for the last time, their is a bug at this house, either their is 2 house icon's popping up or something, or its switching between my house, and yours. the reason why i know its my house is because i SPAWN AT THAT HOUSE, so really, this house, ISN'T FOR SALE.))

Belgier

Donator
Zacher said:
Joey Belgier said:
((
TrentOrtiz said:
How would I have got in it if it was locked and not mine... think

Due to the bug I bought and resold it so fuck off

MORE PROOF (Click me)

And what do you have, eh?))
(( I will say this for the last time, their is a bug at this house, either their is 2 house icon's popping up or something, or its switching between my house, and yours. the reason why i know its my house is because i SPAWN AT THAT HOUSE, so really, this house, ISN'T FOR SALE.))
((Screens = proof, I spawn there too (obviously)))
((EDIT: Oh yeah, fuck,great, now it has your name on it <_< I won't sell it then, if you don't either..))

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

Status
Not open for further replies.