What's new

Peaceful RP events - Read!

Icy

Gold Member
I've been thinking about the server's current state... All the gangs, cops and violence and shit.

So I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and go even further than making a peaceful business company.

I've considered doing some peaceful events. If there is interest in this, I will the following weeks (not next week though, vacation) be arranging events that does not involve killing people or racing.

I have following ideas:
- Hunting party at Mount Chilliad. Going into the woods with Country Rifles or shotguns, licensed of course, and roleplaying a hunt.
- Beach parties, possibly at the Bait shop between Las Barrancas and El Quebrados.
- Car shows at our(Epsilon's) property, likely with prizes.
- Perhaps even an auction. People could bring their cars and deeds for their properties and put them for sale at an IC auction. Would be more fun than the forums.

If anyone have any other ideas, please comment. I'll consider doing some of these if people shows some support about it.

Yurik Cherdenko

Good, all these racers suck.
And occaisonly I have to put the deagle down and not kill people :(
Nah I kid you, but good ideas.

Sonny Black

Icy_Blight said:
I've been thinking about the server's current state... All the gangs, cops and violence and shit.

So I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and go even further than making a peaceful business company.

I've considered doing some peaceful events. If there is interest in this, I will the following weeks (not next week though, vacation) be arranging events that does not involve killing people or racing.

I have following ideas:
- Hunting party at Mount Chilliad. Going into the woods with Country Rifles or shotguns, licensed of course, and roleplaying a hunt.
- Beach parties, possibly at the Bait shop between Las Barrancas and El Quebrados.
- Car shows at our(Epsilon's) property, likely with prizes.
- Perhaps even an auction. People could bring their cars and deeds for their properties and put them for sale at an IC auction. Would be more fun than the forums.

If anyone have any other ideas, please comment. I'll consider doing some of these if people shows some support about it.
Yeah hunting,i love hunting i have like 10 hunting games ^^

And you sound like a hippy to me all the time Peace here Peace there it's starting to annoy me

Icy

Gold Member
Haha, it's known as REALISM Donnie. Oh yes, you learned a new word today.

Fucking citizen life RP ftw!

Sonny Black

Icy_Blight said:
Haha, it's known as REALISM Donnie. Oh yes, you learned a new word today.

Fucking citizen life RP ftw!
But i still call you a hippy and it's still annoying