What's new

Payday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randallinho

Silver Member
Is there any new update regarding on getting a payday? Because I logged in @ 4:55 and when the time reached 5:00, I didn't receive my payday, saying that I have not been playing enough to get my payday. It wasn't like that till I experienced it today.

Manu

Retired Admin
Randallinho said:
Is there any new update regarding on getting a payday? Because I logged in @ 4:55 and when the time reached 5:00, I didn't receive my payday, saying that I have not been playing enough to get my payday. It wasn't like that till I experienced it today.
in /stats , time since last payday has to be higher than 30 minutes before you can get one at the hour

Randallinho

Silver Member
Manu said:
Randallinho said:
in /stats , time since last payday has to be higher than 30 minutes before you can get one at the hour
Oh, right. So there is no new update. I always stack my payday up and probably that's why this is the first time I experienced it. Thanks to you, gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.