What's new

- Paycheck Problem -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kale

Banned
This:
SAeokSp.png

Everytime as I go to get my Paycheck, this will happen. My XP is still rising etc.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Do you usually have $135 in your bank account? Even if it's at a $1000+, do you still get that? Sorry, I'm unfamiliar, but that's what I would do, to allow the interest to accumulate. Also, when no one's around and you're bored, do some sidejobs, that might increase the salary in your bank account, which would allow that to increase your paycheck.

PixelMass

Retired Admin
I think it's when you're a low level player, I'm not 100% sure though. See if the problem persists when you reach level 3. I had this problem too and it suddenly stopped.

baconrumpus

Donator
I think there was a tax deduction bigger than your bank balance = negative money. That's why the government message shows up.

Romdez

Donator
I'm guessing you have a job like drug dealer/ arms dealer. Since unlike the legal jobs; mechanic, taxi etc, you don't receive any addition pay at payday for it. With your bank account being so low as well your interest was only $2. If you add some cash to your account your interest should raise and you'll receive positive income at payday. It may not be as large as others since you don't have a legal job like mechanic or taxi driver etc.

To receive more at payday and get rid of that message you'll need to add more money to your bank account. Also higher levels are supposed to receive more money at paydays so if you level up as well it should improve. If its troubling you, you can also try getting a job like Taxi, Mechanic or Maintenance since they give around $250-300 at paydays. Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.