What's new

Denied Part 1: Government pay system:Making the server dynamic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Retired Admin
In order to get this server running full force, I suggest a very challenging concept in the fact of making each job we have more of a "Roleplaying" one. I know that each faction can buy a car for said faction, but where does that money go? What about the homeless? Does the government have an infinite amount of funds? Let's make this realistic and start with a concept such as the following.

Government pay should work like this:

Gov. Balance: Say 50,000,000.

Civil Services: Funded 50%, FD, PD, EMS, etc. ((Used for Purchasing cars, Gas, Repairs))

Civil Jobs : (EX: Buses, street sweepers, trash, taxi, mechanics) Funded 40% (Purchasing cars and such for the operation)

Work projects, new government buildings, homeless funds are the last 10% funded.

Every time an arrest/fine, job is completed, a portion of the reward is funded back into the system.

Each faction supports its chunk in the balance say:
PD is responsible for 50% of the funds.
EMS and FD 50% of the funds.

Every paycheck will be taken out of the system and distributed to the players, while most of the portion goes back like business tax, homeowners tax, and player tax.

Civil Jobs ((Buses, Sweeper, Trash, Coalmine, Sprunk Delivery, Trucker)) split that 25% equally and each employee pays the same amount of taxes for that job.

Unemployed citizens pay taxes as well that fund the ENTIRE government balance and are split as stated above.

Housing:
Every house that is bought, the buyer pays taxes depending on how much they paid for the house. The higher they pay for the house, the more they pay in taxes.
All of these taxes go straight to the government fund.

**IMPORTANT**: The funds extracted from the government are directly from the faction bank. No one will have access to the faction bank but the high rankings in set faction. If repairs, gas, and a new car is needed, the money already in that faction bank will be withdrawn unless they want to pay for it themselves.

If the faction bank gets low on funds, use your own money, and a message will be prompted if you must use your own money.
((EX: Stop at a gas station. /fill. Option 1: Government Funds. Option 2: Personal Funds. You will choose which one. The head of that department will state which funds you must use. One or Either.))

No-one has control of the funds over side jobs....yet.
FEEDBACK is essential so we can get this server running fully under heavy roleplay...Part 2 about dynamic jobs.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Umm...I'm not sure if i understand any of this shit. And how will this affect individuals? How will this improve the players experience? The point of making suggestions is making the server more appealing and more interesting for the players. And i can't see nothing interesting in this suggestion. Leave that heavy economy and politic shit alone. That shit is fucking up the whole world and there's nothing good in it. Still,this is a game and should be fun.

/nosupport

Skypo

Silver Member
I dont know. I pay my shit from the faction bank now. I got 2.8 million together. But if all other Commissioner agree i will have to agree with this too. Its kinda hard to understand though XD.
Halfsupport.

Bishop

Retired Admin
Darius_Smith said:
Umm...I'm not sure if i understand any of this shit. And how will this affect individuals? How will this improve the players experience? The point of making suggestions is making the server more appealing and more interesting for the players. And i can't see nothing interesting in this suggestion. Leave that heavy economy and politic shit alone. That shit is fucking up the whole world and there's nothing good in it. Still,this is a game and should be fun.

/nosupport
It gives incentives for people to get jobs and work for their money. There is no such thing as infinite funding... You purchase a car from the dealerships. Where does that money go to? Maybe this suggestion is too far away in the future. I still want opinions on it now. And trust me, a server that is dynamic is a appealing and interesting knowing everything that THEY do, affects the server in a way. I've seen it done, it can be done.

Alec

Retired Admin
I will need a list of everything that adds to the gov. funds and everything that gets removed from the gov. funds.

Example: Car Dealership = + Funds, Pay Day = - Funds.

Anonymous

I like the idea. There needs to be more RP sources of money for the government. It would greatly add to the server....and give people a taste of what real life will be like so maybe, they can get a clue of what they're getting into.

/SUPPORT

Bishop

Retired Admin
Start with 50 million in the government balance.

Government Factions:

San Andreas State Troopers: (+) Funds into the faction bank. ((A set amount is injected into the faction bank right away like 10 million, the 10 million will be used for gas, repairs, and purchasing cars))
(Purchasing cars, gas, repairs) (-) funds from faction bank.
(Arrest/ticket money 50% of reward go to the faction bank)
Fire Department: (+) Funds into the faction bank. ((4 million))
San Andreas Medical Services: (+) Funds into the faction bank. ((8 million))
PENDING National Guard: (+) Funds into the faction bank. ((8 million))

Public Services:
Bus services: (+) Funds into the faction bank. ((2 million))
Trucking services: (+) Funds into the faction bank ((3 million))
Street Sweeping: (+) Funds into the faction bank ((500k))
Taxi Company: (+) Funds into the faction bank ((3 million))
Trash Collector: (+) Funds into the faction bank ((1 million))
Coal Miner : (+) Funds into the faction bank ((500k))

Pay days: (-) funds from the gov. balance. Paycheck amounts are directly removed.
(Income Taxes, 1/8 of the paycheck (+) into the gov. balance.)
(House Tax, 1/8 of paycheck (+) into the gov. balance.)

Purchasing Homes: (+) funds into gov. balance (Amount paid)
Owned house trading:
Player sells a house to another player, the new owner pays an extra 20% of the trade. ((House bought by new player for 1 mill, 200k in taxes will eventually be paid by the new owner of the house through the paychecks.))

Homeowners tax: Every paycheck (+) funds into the gov. balance. (( The more expensive the house, the higher the tax. You can go into the bank and choose your plan into which you can pay off your taxes for the month.

Businesses: (1/4 of payout goes into gov. balance)
New created business (-) from gov. funds. (Removes 50% of what it is to buy for business from the gov. balance) (Ex. 50k (-) from gov. balance, 100k to buy business)
Selling business (+) funds into gov. balance.
Owned business ((Same as houses))

Car dealerships (+) funds into the gov. balance. ((Amount paid for car, amount deposited into government balance))
Taxed like a regular business to owner.

Pay and Sprays (+) funds into the gov. balance.

Mod Shops (+) funds into the gov. balance.
Modding cars (NOS) (+) into the gov balance.

Respawning Cars (+) funds into the gov. balance.

Purchasing from businesses:
3/4 of purchased item costs (+) into gov. balance.
((General Stores, Bars, Ammunation))

Status
Not open for further replies.