What's new

Palomino Riders (( Un-Official ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felicy

Donator

Palomino Riders Hood.

ATTENTION!
I changed name because gang moved to Palomino Creek.

Story

Its year 1976, all started when I was 10 years old. Cars were very important for me. My first word what I learned is car. When I was kid I hang out
with cars associated things. Me and my father sometimes fixed our neighbour cars and we got some money to build my father own car. When I

grew up I started visiting with my friends in carshows and payed a visit to look our friend's cars. Me and my friends really love cars. Now, 9th
October 1987 is my 21 year birthdate, I get present: my first own car! I am very happy. Me and my friends do some annoying job and get cash.

We do hard work, but reward was worth it. When we got our cars working, we painted and tuned them and raced secretly on old uninhabitet roads.
But that not sufficiently to us, so we do hard work again and found a street racer gang what is called with name: Palomino Riders. Now Palomino

Riders is big and famous street racing organization....

Rules

OOC

-No racism
-Do not kill anyone without reason

IC

-Respect people the way you want to be respected
-In race, don't lose
-Try not to attract unwanted attention from police

What is this gang about?

Its a street racing gang, we race illegal street races all over San Andreas. Our main goal is just to race for fun, and challenge people for pink-slip races and maybe inspire them to start another street race gang, and we could compete on each other. (( Need For Speed style ))
Sometimes we could do something robberies and similar criminal stuff.

Application

IC
Whats your phonenumber (IG)?
Tell me your name:
How old are you?
Why you wanna be in the Palomino Riders?

OOC

Name:
How long you Playing on this Server(Minutes)?:
Are you good in roleplaying?

Skins

(( ID 170 ))

(( ID 23 ))

(( ID 7 ))

(( All skins may be used by any member of Quebrado Rollers ))

Ranks

-Leader

*Rico Asmanto

-Prodriver

-Driver

*Ryan Coper

-Rookie

*Daggen Tork, *Din Viesel *Eric Hill, *Uldis Upitis.

-Sunday Driver

*Mike Koston

Palomino Riders HQ. (Address: 2 Peach Crescent, Palomino Creek)

Edit. Added skins&Ranks

ATTENTION

Gang official colour is green!!

Harold

Silver Member
s

I do not support this, And its probably gona get denied,

there are plenty of gangs just try to join some of them and if you were denied its probably cause you cant RP

Felicy

Donator
I thought this would be good idea, because there aren't any street racing gangs, as far as I know. I know there are alot of gangs, but why not any that is specialized in street racing.. And everyone says "theres is too many gangs, why everyone do more gangs?", but nobody didnt do any race gang. :|

JakeSummers

I /support a Street Racing gang. But I must /nosupport this though. Half-assed backgrounds story, why are you in El Quebrados, what's your goals, all of that shit.

A street racing gang would be awesome, but I don't think El Quebrados is the spot. I'm just airing my opinion here, but you should try Montgomery or Palomino Creek. (I mean, look at all the pathways and shit there)

Felicy

Donator
Hmm, I first think Palomino Creek, Montgomery or something like that, but I think Quebrado Rollers is street racer gang and they drive low riders. And low rider doesnt fit in countryside. So I think its better in desert.

Edit. Ok, maybe it would be in Red County aswell. When I think it again you seem to be right. I'll try to improve the backround story.

Icy

Gold Member
Work on the background story and you have my /support.

Ey, about the new name... might fit the countryside better if you made it "Palomino Riders"... Play on words too :p ( Yknow, palomino is a horse...... )

Nikita_Cherdenko

We don't take too kindly to boy racers calling palomino their home, we will watch out for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.