What's new

Denied Palomino Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranKie

Bronze Member
If anyone here knows a beach you know palms,Alec put some palms trees in Palomino Beach,and some palms to avoid people jumping from te bridge to the beach,something very non RP is jump it,It should avoid people jumping to the beach and being RP at the same time(palms are RP in beaches)

Ian

Diamond Member
Adding this would be kinda... Meh... It's not really a beach, as it's on a lake. Mainly just a "sand bar". Anyhow, adding these objects would just take up object room and I don't see palm trees in the country, and not even at the lakes, which have sand. (I live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere, I know what I am talking about)

Ian said:
Adding this would be kinda... Meh... It's not really a beach, as it's on a lake. Mainly just a "sand bar". Anyhow, adding these objects would just take up object room and I don't see palm trees in the country, and not even at the lakes, which have sand. (I live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere, I know what I am talking about)

Yup me too .

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Ian said:
That´s right homeboy.
Just keep it that way, it´s not necessary.

Nikita_Cherdenko

palm trees sound a nice idea, but it's too flashy, hardly countryside, I have a palm tre in my front garden it lasted for like 10-15 years, but dided this winter cos of the -14 degree C, weather, countryside has cold weather too, so irl they'd die.

Akira

Bronze Member
Why not beach objects? like beach chairs, and more. You could remove the fishing pier from RC and place it in BC only. (you can keep both too but to keep the beach clear you need to remove the pier from there. That's my opinion. Palm trees would fail yes but I think beach objects will suit that. Anyways your choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.