What's new

Packet Loss On RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure

I have a really good PC and very fast internet, both of them are fast But I do get 0.20 or 0.40 PL out of nowhere.

Cream

Faction Consultant
I have 2 laptops, one works fine and the other I get instant packet loss when connecting.
My internet is fine and my ping is stable. Any solution?
The issue here is the laptop which is working are trash and I often loan it out to ppl.

B3TT

Silver Member
Still not completely fixed. I remember this happening back when the big server update came in that alot of people including me started having high pings and crashes/lags out of nowhere whereas every other server and game worked great. Now it is happening again. I hope that this will get better soon.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Giga

Donator
Seems that the issue is no longer occurring on my end.. in some way. Traceroute still shows time outs, but everything is pretty much playable now.

Kek

Silver Member
tomato said:
have any of u ever tried calling ur isp????
Though it may be a server issue, this can never do harm. I had to nag, nag, and nag at my ISP over the phone and a text chat. Eircom in the banana republic here. There was an "issue in the exchange" (read: Some intern dickhead can't manage cables). I went from barely 5 up/down to 30-40mb down / 10 up. My parents are paying for more bandwidth than that, but whatya gonna do.

Mind you, I'm working with their default router too, a piece of shit that needs a reboot every couple of days. :ohoh:

Reactions: rad

Virmana

Bronze Member
Did anyone discover a solution for this? Two months and my packet-loss increases. Changed my isp, edited my IP and other things. FPS is always 70+...

B3TT

Silver Member
This problem was fixed from myside until yesterday when i kept on getting packetloss as high as 49.0% and everyone else was also complaining about random crashes which kept on happening yesterday. [emoji849]

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Kinq!

It's not your problem it's probably the /host/ problem.
First of all, why is it a host problem?
Answer: Well, all the players like legit /ALL/ players are lagging that's not their net problem.
Second of All, Ok fine we understand it's a host problem but why do they lag?
It's the location in-which the host is bought from [for eg: France, London, other countries.]
Third of All, I'm not just talking about a windows host this problem will also show itself in VPS Host's too.
RC-RP you got to change your Hosting Service, contact me for more info, I can guide in-getting good services. (I've ran many servers myself, LINUX - WINDOWS) (This problem always has been my VPS or Host problem but It was fixed after I once tried OVH Linux Cloud Hosting or Ultra-host for windows.and they ran perfectly fine. I may be happy if this is the /answer/ to your situation, have fun fella's. :cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.