What's new

Packet loss increasing since afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aveous

Donator
Hi there, I was wondering why my packet loss is increasing since the afternoon, sometimes I play at the morning, mid night and it's just perfect, but afternoon and evenings are just bad, chat is being delayed, objects are disappearing, can't see icons.

Packet loss is increasing to 4-5.

Plus that my ping is always perfect, my net is great.

Why is it happening? only in this server :))

-Help me fix that and I will donate another 10$ :)

Aveous

Donator
AndreGiovanni said:
Do you have any other family members playing/watching videos or using internet at that time?
It's happening only in this server, just when over 100+ joining the game.
Only at evenings tho.

AndreGiovanni

Bronze Member
Well. Ping is the time it takes you to reach the server and the server sends you back the packet. On that way you may loose some of it. I had the same problem and realized my grandma was on the internet and downloading stuff and making my internet so slow and bad. Then I changed the password and boom - everything is okay.
What your problem might be is that your PC can't handle that and barely send something to the server causing the packetloss

Aveous

Donator
AndreGiovanni said:
Well. Ping is the time it takes you to reach the server and the server sends you back the packet. On that way you may loose some of it. I had the same problem and realized my grandma was on the internet and downloading stuff and making my internet so slow and bad. Then I changed the password and boom - everything is okay.
What your problem might be is that your PC can't handle that and barely send something to the server causing the packetloss

i7-6700k.
GTX 1070 G1 8GB.
32gb RAM.

My PC can't handle that? Alright :)

AndreGiovanni

Bronze Member
Veronese said:
AndreGiovanni said:

i7-6700k.
GTX 1070 G1 8GB.
32gb RAM.

Huh. Do one speedtest in the morning and when you start lagging and FPM me the SS , okay?

Aveous

Donator
AndreGiovanni said:
Veronese said:
AndreGiovanni said:

i7-6700k.
GTX 1070 G1 8GB.
32gb RAM.

Huh. Do one speedtest in the morning and when you start lagging and FPM me the SS , okay?
I did that already, it stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.