What's new

Denied owned car // car keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

if you own a car and like IRL if you have car then you have car keys , my suggestion is that if you left you car like in parking place then you can take car keys with you and if you forgot them then someone can look inside your car and of keys are there he can steal your car :p

Hopkins

Silver Member
Would be realistic, but annoying to have to /takekey or something every time you exit your car.

Taras

Its very realistic suggestion.Support.Would be cool have this on server.

Yamazaki

Donator
But what if you had a turismo and someone takes your keys? You would kiss your 2 mil bye... And I'm pretty sure no asshole irl would forget their keys (unless they have serious issues or they are drunk)

So /nonsupport

Mark

Banned
/nosupport
This would be rather annoying and everyone will forget , people would just thief anything in a non roleplaying manner.

Nikita_Cherdenko

This is the kind of thing that makes people hate heavy RP, there's some things that just should be left out.
/nosupport

Mathers

Donator
Warnie said:
But what if you had a turismo and someone takes your keys? You would kiss your 2 mil bye... And I'm pretty sure no asshole irl would forget their keys (unless they have serious issues or they are drunk)

So /nonsupport
Fuck that - Agree /Nosupport

Status
Not open for further replies.