What's new

Our very own "Server Owner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Banned
I have one question, how much command it takes for Server Owner to change the name of business? Because he has all the time in the world to respond a guy who PMs him "It'd be great if give some time to your admin duties" by kicking him with stupid reason but not change the name of business.

I'd like to suggest him to change his attitude firstly, and give someone his duties like No admin on RC-RP has an ability to change the name of business because he has no trust in his admins or wut? :eek: Give other admins some duties because from what I see, you're too lazy to write "/changebizzname" :?

Don't lock this appeal, using admin power.. discuss?

canazboy

Donator
Stewie said:
I have one question, how much command it takes for Server Owner to change the name of business? Because he has all the time in the world to respond a guy who PMs him "It'd be great if give some time to your admin duties" by kicking him with stupid reason but not change the name of business.

I'd like to suggest him to change his attitude firstly, and give someone his duties like No admin on RC-RP has an ability to change the name of business because he has no trust in his admins or wut? :eek: Give other admins some duties because from what I see, you're too lazy to write "/changebizzname" :?

He has to do more stuff then you think, and if you'd just make an assistance just like everyone else, he might have some time for you.
Please show some more respect.

And about the PM, if you'd show less of an attitude would also help enough.
Stewie: "It'd be great if give some time to your admin duties"
Come on man, you know better.^

Katashi

Donator
shitstorm-a-brewin.png

yNCVL.gif

Stewie

Banned
Every admin/helper can be evidence, I have been making /assistance since last two-three days without PM'ing him and waiting. Even after 30-60 minutes, he doesn't reply to assistance. And today I thought about PM'ing him as reminder about his admin duties, he /kick'd me LOL

Charles

Retired Admin
TommyB is more busy than you may think, he has a lot of responsibilities to take care of and he has a real life too. PMing him in-game isn't going to get him to check your assistance faster, he does them when he has the time after his roleplay or when he's not busy.

This topic is going to do nothing but provoke some-sort of argument/flame-war and if Tommy would like to speak for himself then he's free to reply to this topic. Locked.

TommyB

Owner
Stewie said:

If you expect me to take kindly to some random person who I've never spoken a word to before PMing me "[13:42:05] [PM from Emma Martinez, ID 72] It'd be great if you do your admin duties as well -.-" while I'm in the middle of some roleplay, then you're sadly mistaken. First off, administrators do not get assistances messages when they're off duties which is why I didn't see your assistance in the first place. Approaching me while I'm roleplaying to whine about the fact that I'm not on admin duty isn't the best way to go about getting my attention. I guess I'm the bad guy for roleplaying on my own server, right? After scripting some stuff for the next update, doing all of the donations, Silver Trading interior change requests and ban appeals for the first few hours of my mornings, I guess I'm not allowed go ingame and roleplay.

Do you expect me to just drop everything I'm doing ingame so I can convenience YOU? Judging by what you've said in this post, all you care about is yourself. You got upset because I didn't answer your asisstance which I didn't even see in a timely fashion, you approached me with a hostile attitude so I gave you one right back, and then you attempt to degrade me publicly by making this post even though it's your fault that all of this happened.

The funny thing is, the person I was roleplaying with went AFK for about ten minutes and I went through all of the assistances waiting for me during that time. I saw yours on the list but you logged off to make this post while I was going through the other assistances. How unfortunate.

I'll go ahead and unlock this topic because I'm genuinely curious to see your response. :)

Stewie

Banned
Don't come up with "I was going to check the /assistance but you logged off".. It's not just this day, I have been waiting for quite long. Also that's really pooor thing that an off-duty admin can't see the /reports and /assistance because he should be able to. Let's suppose there's only one admin online and roleplaying, how would he know if there's any hacker on the server or any major rule-breaking like Bug abuse etc.

Charles

Retired Admin
Stewie said:
Don't come up with "I was going to check the /assistance but you logged off".. It's not just this day, I have been waiting for quite long. Also that's really pooor thing that an off-duty admin can't see the /reports and /assistance because he should be able to. Let's suppose there's only one admin online and roleplaying, how would he know if there's any hacker on the server or any major rule-breaking like Bug abuse etc.

Because reports still show, just not assistances...

Status
Not open for further replies.