What's new

[OTHER] Weapon Skills Experience

Lawson

Gold Member
I'm not so good with forum formatting so I'll just make it as plain and simple.

Benefits of the weapons skill are as the following: It's pretty much the same like reaching Hitman level in GTA Single player, you may strafe while shooting and your accuracy is much better.

From 1 to 2 5
From 2 to 3 5
From 3 to 4: 5
From 4 to 5: 10
From 5 to 6: 10
From 6 to 7: 10
From 7 to 8: 20
From 8 to 9: 20
From 9 to 10: 20

Total amount of experience spent: 105
You get refunded 50 experience points one reach level 10.

Greene

Donator
So instead of spending experience points to level up, you spend them to buy weapon skills? Also, I assume the weapon skill is global for all weapons rather than having different skills for Deagle, UZI, AK47, etc?

Lawson

Gold Member
Greene said:
So instead of spending experience points to level up, you spend them to buy weapon skills? Also, I assume the weapon skill is global for all weapons rather than having different skills for Deagle, UZI, AK47, etc?

It's your discretion whether to spend it on levels or weapon skills, I'd only recommend you to start upgrading weapon skills after level 5 and indeed they're global.

Greene

Donator
Lawson said:
Greene said:

It's your discretion whether to spend it on levels or weapon skills, I'd only recommend you to start upgrading weapon skills after level 5 and indeed they're global.

Good to know, thanks for the info :D