[Other] Reallife and GTA car makes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limuz

Donator
I am myself highly annoyed by the use of Reallife names of makes and brands ingame, as I see it as a form of MG, so I decided to make a list of the GTA equivalent of makes and brands.

Cadillac - Albany
Benefactor - Mercedes-Benz
Bravado - Dodge
Brute - GMC, Chevrolet (Trucks and vans)
Classique - Oldsmobile
Declasse - Chevrolet
Dinka - Honda
DUDE - Man (Like the dumper)
Enus - Rolls-Royce
Forocious - Ferrari
Grotti - Ferrari
Imponte - Pontiac
Coquette - Corvette
Karin - Toyota
Übermacht - Sentinel
Vapid - Ford
Willard - Buick​
Examples:
- Blista Compact = Based on the Honda CRX.
Honda is 'Dinka' in GTA, so it would make a Dinka Blista Compact.
- Stafford = Based on the Rolls Royce Shadow.
Rolls Royce is 'Enus' in GTA, so it would make Enus Stafford. It isn't that hard!

Re: Reallife and GTA car makes

I dont see it as MG IF the car was made before 1995.
Giving them random names to use IG is just weird. You are confusing everyone if you uses theese random names instead of just saying the real name.

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum

Can I get some examples? I see you took these from GTA IV, that's legit, but where did you take "Enus", and that it's Rolls Royce? I don't remember anything like that from IV :p

(fuck i was about to post something more but forgot..damn facebook friends always distract me..)

Limuz

Donator

Morgan_Peterson said:
I dont see it as MG IF the car was made before 1995.
Giving them random names to use IG is just weird. You are confusing everyone if you uses theese random names instead of just saying the real name.
These are not random as they are used by GTA itself.

Frisker said:
Can I get some examples? I see you took these from GTA IV, that's legit, but where did you take "Enus", and that it's Rolls Royce? I don't remember anything like that from IV :p
Enus is taken from IV aswell, can be heard by the police-radio when driving a Cognoscenti, Super Diamond or a Super Drop Diamond. :thumbup:

IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101

Anus Stafford?

Using IV names? I have tried IV one time but tHats it. It would be so stupid to mix SA, IRL and IV names.

Limuz

Donator

Morgan_Peterson said:
Using IV names? I have tried IV one time but tHats it. It would be so stupid to mix SA, IRL and IV names.
You have GTA names and Reallife names. I don't see 7UP ingame, it is Sprunk and you say Sprunk. But cars, why don't they have their GTA names?

Limuz said:
Morgan_Peterson said:
You have GTA names and Reallife names. I don't see 7UP ingame, it is Sprunk and you say Sprunk. But cars, why don't they have their GTA names?
What about cola, vodka, whine and beer? Do you want to call that random names to?

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum

Morgan_Peterson said:
Limuz said:
Morgan_Peterson said:
What about cola, vodka, whine and beer? Do you want to call that random names to?
I drink Pißwasser beer in game :p

And I don't see any problems myself either in using the GTA car names.
And thanks for the info from the Enus, gonna check it out :D
And Morgan, the names aren't random, they are found from GTA SA or IV, IV uses the same brands as SA, and they have even added more in there.

Frisker said:
Morgan_Peterson said:
Limuz said:
Morgan_Peterson said:
I drink Pißwasser beer in game :p

And I don't see any problems myself either in using the GTA car names.
And thanks for the info from the Enus, gonna check it out :D
And Morgan, the names aren't random, they are found from GTA SA or IV, IV uses the same brands as SA, and they have even added more in there.
We are playing GTA San Andreas NOT IV! I have only tried IV once in my life, for 2 minutes. I dont know ANY names for there, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
Fuck IV, it have nothing to do with San Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.