What's new

[OTHER] Basic list of vehicle weapon storage capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrantious

Donator
Why the hell list vehicles No one can have e.q Hortinracer A / B and Other varrious vehicles We are not allowed?
I tryed to get a Leviathan. Cause I wanted a sea helicopter, Not allowed, Sea skimmer - not allowed. Either update the vehicles we can have. Or remove them from the list.

1SKZ

Donator
tyrantious said:
Why the hell list vehicles No one can have e.q Hortinracer A / B and Other varrious vehicles We are not allowed?
I tryed to get a Leviathan. Cause I wanted a sea helicopter, Not allowed, Sea skimmer - not allowed. Either update the vehicles we can have. Or remove them from the list.

this list has not been updated or in the works for a very long time. read the above posts that codac wrote.

hopefully he'll come back to this or someone else will take over the thread

tyrantious

Donator
1SKZ said:
tyrantious said:

this list has not been updated or in the works for a very long time. read the above posts that codac wrote.

Or maybe..... Just maybe they stop being tight cunts and allow us to use the realistic vehicles that we currently dont have. E.g Sea Skimmer. And a few other general ( Realistic vehicles ).

Manu

Retired Admin
tyrantious said:
1SKZ said:
tyrantious said:

Or maybe..... Just maybe they stop being tight cunts and allow us to use the realistic vehicles that we currently dont have. E.g Sea Skimmer. And a few other general ( Realistic vehicles ).
wow man dont use the c word

1SKZ

Donator
what might be perceived as realistic in real life is not always the same thing for a video game roleplay server
not saying you're wrong but just take that into consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.