What's new

[OTHER] Basic list of vehicle weapon storage capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codac

Donator
If anyone notices any issues with this, let me know. I've been throwing TommyB's information into something that looks good.

1SKZ

Donator
Why does a Perennial have 5 slots but a Regina only four? It's literally the same shape and size of vehicle.

Also, why are vehicles like the three inaccessible Hotring Racers, the monster truck and etc listed here?
Only person I've ever seen with a Hotring is Tommy, and I've never seen a monster truck in-game since the one that used to be on top of the dillimore dealership lol

But anyways, nice list. Very useful when choosing weapon storage and where to keep your shit.

Codac

Donator
1SKZ said:
Why does a Perennial have 5 slots but a Regina only four? It's literally the same shape and size of vehicle.

Also, why are vehicles like the three inaccessible Hotring Racers, the monster truck and etc listed here?
Only person I've ever seen with a Hotring is Tommy, and I've never seen a monster truck in-game since the one that used to be on top of the dillimore dealership lol

But anyways, nice list. Very useful when choosing weapon storage and where to keep your shit.
Originally was created with a list that included every vehicle in the game. I started working on organizing vehicles and removing ones like the monster truck, but never finished and left the helper team.

1SKZ

Donator
Codac said:
1SKZ said:

Originally was created with a list that included every vehicle in the game. I started working on organizing vehicles and removing ones like the monster truck, but never finished and left the helper team.

Ah well, still a nice list. It shows the most vital vehicles with the most storage and that's all you really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.