[Other and serious] Character Ideas

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
1,255
Likes
124
IG Name
Jonathan
#1
Post them here. Please no character ideas made as a joke (eg: Montghanistan Gang Member or Superwoman).
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
687
Likes
157
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman
#2
You can roleplay a teenager with drug problems with all its struggles and problems with parent aswell as himself fighting the addiction is whatever way you want.. either in pc or blueberry

Or you can roleplay a guy that lost his family to a serial killer and the struggles of finding his path throughout all sorts of stuff

You can roleplay a hobo that has whatever hard history (not a redneck) living on the streets cleaning windshields at gas stations or sleeping behind buildings or on benches..

You can roleplay a man that is perfectly normal and moved to red county to start a new peaceful life and just build a characters problems and issues throughout your stay on rcrp..

You can roleplay a father to a teenager that is hanging out with the wrong crowd ( im sure you can find tons of people that will rp your son)

You can roleplay a girl that was once raped and is shy and scared and insecure.. struggling with being raped.

Just let your mind free you can roleplay all sorts of things

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
687
Likes
157
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman
#3
You can roleplay a hipster.. or a dj like i did on anna kazakova.. find yourself few people wiling to make the same type of character.. make a crew with unbreakable bond and make festivals or parties all around..

You can also find people and roleplay a normal family with normal issues..

This thread makes no sense to me as you literally can do anything and if you cant find anything to roleplay with endless posibilities maybe a rp server is not for you ;)

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk
 

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
1,255
Likes
124
IG Name
Jonathan
#4
Luan said:
You can roleplay a hipster.. or a dj like i did on anna kazakova.. find yourself few people wiling to make the same type of character.. make a crew with unbreakable bond and make festivals or parties all around..

You can also find people and roleplay a normal family with normal issues..

This thread makes no sense to me as you literally can do anything and if you cant find anything to roleplay with endless posibilities maybe a rp server is not for you ;)

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk
It is not for me only. If someone thinks his idea makes no sense, maybe someone is searching for a second opinion. I just created this thread to be a collection of ideas for people. Now onto my ideas.

An adrenaline junkie that does stunts with his bike, jumps from the cliffs and does some parkour or freerunning.

A sewer man. If you have friends then ask them to play with you or if you don't have friends you can just find someone on forums.

A preacher.

Pro sport person. Compete in biking, running, basketball and more.
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
687
Likes
157
IG Name
Tavio Castrillo Bizzman
#5
Roleplay a priest.. maybe even start your own faction in the church..

You can roleplay being crazy but being more specific to the crazy part and figure out a good crazy rp instead of using the crazy part just to dm..

One thing I do is roleplay a business man running infinity enterprises.. some might call it boring but nothing is boring when you get dedicated to it..

Roleplay a hacker.. would be nice to see some lovely hacking roleplay..

You can roleplay being an artist of sorts..

One thing that I might do myself also is roleplaying a mechanic.. but i mean legit mechanic not some bullshit.. if anyone is interested in being a mechanic or a group of mechanics forum pm me I can arrange you managment of the PC garage if you are to provide quality roleplay..

Also if anyone is interested I can also arrange for you to manage Rolling Dice casino.. but please dont even contact me if you plan to go in there with money hungry attitude playing blackjack only.. id love to see someone bringing all sorts of games and quality rp with low bets just for fun.. aswell as hiring staff and perhaps even starting your own faction and get people who want to roleplay not just doing security or anything and not even roleplaying.. just standing there and waiting to get paid..

There is all sorts of roleplay in to do and if you need help getting started message me and we will figure out a way to meet eachother and discuss it all in character.

Also one might roleplay hosting skydiving classes or perhaps private driving or flying lessions..

One more thing that could be fun to roleplay is organizing a teenager or early 20's parkour club just practising parkour all around and maybe racing each other on certain paths one might develop.. but quality parkour rp not just running around like morons..

Just on the top of my head :) if i think of more ill post it.

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk
 

Zodiac

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
3,542
Likes
1,551
IG Name
Marilyn Marsphire
IG Faction
SASC/Silentium/AI/SO
#6
Why do most of these suggestions include some rough backgrounds? Frankly, it's getting plain old and is beginning to result players in reaching the same conclusion, but it's up to you.


I really suggest you read this topic, some people came up with nice ideas: https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=140112

Quoting myself from that topic:
Zodiac said:
* I'd like to see more characters in the field of science or someone roleplaying in the woods without being some psychotic cannibal, etc.

* I love people who developed their character, Harmonii Alexi for example, that keeps that balance of innocence and guilt at the same time.

* Musicians, artists, directors, etc.

* Being one myself, I'd love to see more governmental players (SASP/etc) to be more 'human' or compassionate, to hang about with civilians and kiddos - without, in anyway, thinking about his/her career.

* A proper family roleplay, with two parents, children of any gender - fully legal, not necessarily in factions and RP as a proper family, showing fear of authority from the parents, etc.
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
946
Likes
136
IG Name
Curtis Bridgeford
#7
Luan said:
You can roleplay a teenager with drug problems with all its struggles and problems with parent aswell as himself fighting the addiction is whatever way you want.. either in pc or blueberry

Or you can roleplay a guy that lost his family to a serial killer and the struggles of finding his path throughout all sorts of stuff

You can roleplay a hobo that has whatever hard history (not a redneck) living on the streets cleaning windshields at gas stations or sleeping behind buildings or on benches..

You can roleplay a man that is perfectly normal and moved to red county to start a new peaceful life and just build a characters problems and issues throughout your stay on rcrp..

You can roleplay a father to a teenager that is hanging out with the wrong crowd ( im sure you can find tons of people that will rp your son)

You can roleplay a girl that was once raped and is shy and scared and insecure.. struggling with being raped.

Just let your mind free you can roleplay all sorts of things

Poslano sa mog SM-J510FN koristeći Tapatalk
Why's everything so negative holy...
 

Virmana

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
216
Likes
42
IG Name
Samantha Hall
IG Faction
SACSO
#8
  • You can create a character with the same attitude as you in real life, and go around get to know people and things... Stay away from legal/illegal factions. I had a character that I based on myself and that character was placed in so many situations and managed to get out of them. When I faced some similar problems in real life, I felt like I was in that situation before, and knew how to get myself out of it.
  • You can also build up a character like those in the Forbes. It goes like this: Homeless > Addiction > Some miracle > Gets some money > Opens something small > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Success. (Then CK him/her and start a new one lol)
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,237
Likes
1,283
#9
Virmana said:
  • You can create a character with the same attitude as you in real life, and go around get to know people and things... Stay away from legal/illegal factions. I had a character that I based on myself and that character was placed in so many situations and managed to get out of them. When I faced some similar problems in real life, I felt like I was in that situation before, and knew how to get myself out of it.
  • You can also build up a character like those in the Forbes. It goes like this: Homeless > Addiction > Some miracle > Gets some money > Opens something small > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Work > Success. (Then CK him/her and start a new one lol)
ah same. theo tyszkiewicz was based loosely off me. he turned from a hardcore gamer xx to a nature walker. he toured nature. and then he became a nature vigilant! gahgh! death to those who litter! he then became a multimillionaire after coming in contact with a business, and buying and selling . and then he opened up independence.onion, the most successful wbesite ever in red county. and now .... tbc
 
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
443
Likes
72
#10
Kevin Wallace, the leader of the crew, once lived a happy life. Kevin Wallace got the name 'Kaze' from the word KamiKaze. This word influenced his nickname due to his nature of trash talking and quick temper which leads onto harming his enemies and leaving like it never happened.

Kaze was the lead bike mechanic in Los Santos, operating in Temple GS. He is a faggio enthusiast and loved fixing them, riding them and even looking at them. In the year 2012, multi-billionaire company 'Sultan' reported a fault in their vehicles. There were 50,000 vehicles sold faulty and the company did not have the resources to repair all 50,000 cars. The whole state of San Andreas went crazy and started looking around for mechanics. After a couple approached Kaze, he successfully fixed the fault on the vehicles. This action earned a big reputation for Kaze throughout San Andreas. By fixing all of these vehicles not only did Kaze had pockets full of cash, he build rapports with a lot of of customers.

After the whole disaster, Kaze and his beautiful fiancé were at home counting the money Kaze had recieved from his hard work the past two weeks. Kaze had earned an impressive $160,000 ARD. Kaze and his fiancé took a break from life in San Andreas and took a week off to Vice City. One year later, Kaze's fiancé passes away from cancer after being diagnosed six months ago. Kaze went into depression and couldn't get back up on his feet. Due to his reputation as the best mechanic in San Andreas, the devastating news was spread world-wide with news channels. Kaze sprayed over his Faggio in pink and every now and then goes out for a drink at the pub before driving around in honor for his late fiancé. Whilst he has been doing this for a couple of weeks, he started grabbing attention from more bikers around the state. Eventually, there were fifteen or so men hitting up the bar for a drink and ride around state with Kaze in honor of his wife in addition to being Faggio enthusiasts. This is how the Faggio Vrew was formed.

Two years later, Kaze was a changed man. Kaze and his squad were under investigation by the FBI after numerous of traffic stops led to a pattern. Kaze and the group left Angel Pine warehouse everyday at 21.45h and rev'd it up all the way to 'Santos which sparked attention from the law after many complaints from the residence regarding the noise. In almost every traffic stop they got away with it because they had nothing illegal on them however one night they stopped over at the gas station to fuel up. A mysterious trucker suddenly drops a kilo of heroin from his rather large tracksuit pants. They all shout at the trucker to tell him he dropped the bag but the trucker carried on going. As they approached the bag, they identified it as 1kg and thought it was going to be easy money. They picked it up and just before they sparked their engines.

It turned out to be a set-up, in a matter of seconds a wolf pack of FBI ranchers approach the bikers, driving aggressively towards them. They fled the scene and were involved in a five minute pursuit. Prior to reaching flint intersection, the SAPD used spikes to bust the tyres. The movement was so quick no one expected it. All the tyres have been popped and the crew significantly loses speed. The FBI ranchers caught up in quick succession and slammed cuffs on everyone. It was a set up and Kaze was fuming. He was ready for his revenge to find out the guy who fucked him over.

Seven years later, only two of the crew members left the jail. Some had even longer periods due to other outstanding warrants prior to the drug bust but most died during their time. Kaze and his right hand man managed to survive those tough Seven years. They are now out to seek who set them up and why. Kaze was last seen in Queens where the most powerful corporation lies. Who knows what will happen next.

I had a faction in another community 'The Faggio Syndicate' riding around in Pink Faggios lmao. Something unique like that.

If anything, I will probably start something like that in this community.