What's new

Opinions on my new auction format?

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Right so i found my old format's kinda well, old-.. So i went and made an Ebay themed one; in photoshop. The pictures of the item and information on the item would be edited in the photo before posting it. And i'l have guidelines on the auction as if it were an online auction, so they MUST follow the bid step and starting bid. The bidding would be done simply by roleplaying that they either click "Buy now" which would bid the auto win, or "Make Offer" which would bid the next step.
Here's an example auction I made for a preview:

Current bid: $27,500.00

Code:
((Will add a button image for clicking "Make offer"
Code:
 ((Will add a button image for clicking "Buy Now"))
Huntleyauction_zps91a83ba8.png~original

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Re: Opinions on new auction format?

Thomasplaysgames123 said:
If it accualy works, it would be nice.
If by 'actually works' you mean the buttons. They wont be buttons, it'll just be code to copy/paste and one will be for making a new bid, the other for the auto-win button. I'd go through the replies and add up what the current bid is depending on the ammount of replies with the 'Make offer' picture, and set the current bid in the divbox where people can see before bidding. And that way people also won't have to scroll through all the replies to look at the current bid.

Thomasz

Banned
Re: Opinions on new auction format?

TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Thomasplaysgames123 said:
If it accualy works, it would be nice.
If by 'actually works' you mean the buttons. They wont be buttons, it'll just be code to copy/paste and one will be for making a new bid, the other for the auto-win button. I'd go through the replies and add up what the current bid is depending on the ammount of replies with the 'Make offer' picture, and set the current bid in the divbox where people can see before bidding. And that way people also won't have to scroll through all the replies to look at the current bid.

Ah, right, I understand now. It's still good though, if you are selling a highly wanted item you have to scroll between 3 pages of people arguing about "How the item is theirs", and between those arguments, you still have to find a bid..

Giga

Donator
As long as major edits will be made to the layout/graphics. We don't want copyright issues.