What's new

Opening a bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Donator
Hey there!

I could've sworn I've seen bars operate out of trailers, and I've been interested in doing some part time bar roleplay and all. Is this allowed by law/server rules and if so what steps do I have to take to realize such a thing? I already own a suitable trailer and can fix the interior myself. I've seen that a liquor license has to be requested.. but what else?

Thanks in advance!

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
I remember some MC had something like this going on in Hampton Barns and everything worked out well, do what Rares said and you should be good to go.

Bas

Donator
That's great news, can't wait to get started.. once I collected the neccesary funds for the new interior and the license that is. Thanks a ton!

Wallachia

Donator
I remember some MC had something like this going on in Hampton Barns and everything worked out well, do what Rares said and you should be good to go.
Also the Thunderbirds MC had the very same thing going a couple of weeks ago at Hempshire.

That's great news, can't wait to get started.. once I collected the neccesary funds for the new interior and the license that is. Thanks a ton!
No problem, I am happy to hear that you have found the answer you were looking for. If you need anything else, feel free to shoot me a private message or create another help thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.