Not open for further replies.

Jim

Retired Admin
IG Name
Christopher Kenway
IG Faction
SACSO
Hello! I'm Jim, :welcome:

I figured I would make this guide to promote helper tours on the server for new players of RCRP.

What are OOC tours you ask?
OOC tours are a great way to find your way around the map here at RCRP. We have a dedicated team of helpers who are willing to take you for a tour should you want to.
The tour usually consists of:
  • Driving around the map with a helper, fully OOC.
  • You will be shown, how the server operates ICly and OOCly such as factions, businesses, housing and aspects of roleplay and also commands and chats that are scripted into the server.
  • You usually connect to the RCRP Teamspeak 3 ts.redcountyrp.com:5000 so you can talk to the helper with a lot more ease.
  • The opportunity to ask any questions that come to mind and the helper will do their best to answer them for you.
  • Shown where some points of interest are; Clothing stores, general stores, Townhall's and banks etc
The helper OOC tour is a great aspect of RCRP that many other servers do not utilise. I would suggest you make use service!

If you would like to have a helper tour, utilise the /assistance command in game requesting a Helper tour. A helper will then accept the request and ascertain admin permission OOC and spawn a vehicle of your choice to drive around in.

You cannot just go OOC when you please. Admin permission MUST be given before commencing the tour.

It is the helpers responsibility to ensure the A-spawned vehicle is deleted after use and admins are notifed that the tour has concluded.

I hope this has shed some light on Helper tours here at Red County Roleplay and I look forward to more requests coming in for them!

If you have any other questions about this service then do not hesitate to contact a helper, Ingame using /assistance or on the forums on the --> help section <-- Click there.

I hope you enjoy your time here at Red County Roleplay :luvrcrp:

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.